Final Story Edit? must read

Hello my fellow readers!!

As many of you, or maybe none of you know, this story was written in 2016 along with Wrong but Right.

Those were my very first stories I had written ever and many of you have commented on the writing errors, like grammar or spelling.

Because I'm not only just a writer, I also enjoy reading as well. I also find it hard to enjoy a story that has lots of mistakes.

Would you guys prefer I go through my older stories and do a final edit on them?

It would take me some time and I can't guarantee all things will be the same (the plot for the most part will stay the same) but knowing how new I was at writing back then, I would have to either add or take parts away where I see is necessary in order to have better flow and overall be a better story.

Although it will be a little cringe for me to go back and read my treacherous naive writing style lmao, I want you guys to enjoy the story for its plot instead of constantly getting distracted by my errors.

I wanna know if you'd like a better and improved version of this and other stories I've written in the past!!

Or maybe you would like me to unpublished my stories, edit them, and then republish all at once?

Please let me know what you think.

I really need your feedback because whatever you guys think is imperative for me to become a better writer for you all! <3