Chapter 43

kth POV

Finally some time has passed and we're all getting a lot better. In fact we're actually smiling and laughing together again.

It's almost Valentine's Day and I really wanna do something special for Jeongguk but I have no clue what.

I walked downstairs and softly knocked on Minah's door.

"Hey, you wanna help me do something for Jeongguk since its almost Valentine's Day?" I asked her as I slowly creaked the door open and peaked my head in.

She was sitting on her bed with her laptop on her lap. (Lol really..)

"Hm? Sure! What is it you wanna do?" She smiled and moved her laptop to the side, motioning to me that it's ok to come in.

I closed the door behind me and sat on the edge of her bed.

"Well that's the thing, I have no clue. I need ideas!" I whine..

"Umm I have no clue why you came to me since I've never had a boyfriend so I don't really know what they like but we'll think of something." She chuckled.

"Well uh he like video games. Like we play overwatch all the time together." (Same with me guys if u have an Xbox one and have overwatch or fortnite and a mic play with meee)

"What's a game he doesn't have but wants?"

"Well he has the free version of fortnite but always says he wants the full version, and he also wants call of duty ww2."

"It's funny how he wants these games but has enough money to probably buy 1,000 more. Why doesn't he get it for himself?"

"He said that he's too lazy and his parents don't like him spending his money on video games since they think it "drains his knowledge" haha"

We both laughed.

"Well then it's obvious to get for him, ooh ooh be like cheesy or whatever and get a big huge ass card that sings and says I love you but with your voice!! And obviously chocolates."

"Wow Minah thought you said you wouldn't know.."

"Well I don't but this seems to suit your personality so do it!!"

"It does sound like a great idea, but where am I gonna get the huge ass card?"

"Uhh. Order one and customize it?"

"Mk how do I do that?"

"That's for you to figure out, I'm just helping here." She put her hands up.

I just smiled and got up from the bed.

"Ok well thanks so much Minah!!" I said and she waved, I then left the room closing the door behind me.

jjk POV

"Ok Jian what should I do for Tae for Valentine's Day?"

"Shouldn't you know what he likes and stuff?"

"Well yeah but I'm not sure give me ideas."

"Ok well, since he has a bit of a silly attitude, maybe like a huge ass teddy bear with a huge ass bouquet of red roses. Or maybe Chocolate roses!! I'm a genius.."

I laughed.

"Kay that sounds great but I wanna do more. Like I feel like I would've already done that."

"Not the chocolate roses bitch that was totally all me-"

"Yeah yeah I would've done the rest for the most part. But what else should I do? I want it to be really special."

"I dunno does he like dogs?"

"What?"

"Everyone loves dogs. You should get him a dog."

"Should I really?"

"Yeah you want this to be memorable so I say do it. It'd be nice having someone new join our household."

"Yeah I guess so... thanks Jian!!"

"Yup yup."

Kinda short but here ya go. So I'll post the valentine chapter around Valentine's Day!!

And maybe... just maybe.... I'll make a special chapter filler *wink wonk*

Anyways hoped you enjoyed!
I luh ya hoes!
Annyeong ❤️❤️