Chapter 32

Not edited

kth POV

Today's the day we go back.
We drove to our private jet.

We went inside the plane and had our stuff in the back.

I sat down by the window, looking outside as we were flying up, not noticing Jeongguk was next to me.

"You alright?" He asked with a warm smile as he rubbed my hand with his thumb.

"Ya I feel a little tense. I'm just nervous." I smiled back at him l.

"Don't worry about it babe, I'll protect you always." Jeongguk smirked and leaned to kiss my temple.

I just smiled and look back at the window as Jeongguk and I held hands.

I slowly drifted to sleep..

__\\____

I woke up to the plane landing and stretched my back.

Jeongguk was awake and was just on his phone.

When we finally stopped, Minah noona and jonghyun hyung grabbed their suit cases and Jeongguk and I did the same.

We walked out of the plane and a person from my place was sent from my parents to pic us up.

___\\____\

We finally arrived and the servants were bringing our stuff out for us and took them inside as we were all greeted by my very excited parents walked towards me and hugging me and Jeongguk.

"Hey so glad all of you showed up!" My mother smiled at all of us.

"Hello mr. and mrs. Kim." Minah and Jonghyun bowed in respect.

"Hello Minah and you must be Jonghyun right?" My father bowed back at them.

"Yes sir." Jonghyun smiled.

"Well nice to finally meet you." Both my parents bowed once more to him and as did he.

"How bout we go inside ya?" My mother asked and we all just nodded and started making our way back inside.

"Mom!! Dad!!" We heard from behind and we all looked back... I widened my eyes.

"Hello baby brother." He smiled creepily at me but only for me to notice.

"Oh my gosh Minho your finally back home!!" My mother ran towards him and they hugged very tightly, father patted his back but I stood where I was.

"Taehyung! Don't be rude, say hello to your hyung." Mother said motioning her hands for me to come towards them.

"H-hello hyung, welcome back." I stuttered as I struggled to make eye contact with him.

"Thanks Taehyungie. I'm so glad to be back." He hugged me and I awkwardly hugged back.

We pulled away and made our way back inside.

Minah POV

As I Minho hugged Taehyung, he moved his eyes to mine.

Almost glaring at me but looking at me in amusement. What the hell is that for.

I felt uncomfortable and just broke eye contact.

We started walking inside as we all talked to eachother.

They were all talking but Minho made his way towards me.

"Hello best friend, Minah." He smirked and I just rolled my eyes.

"Hi Minho."

"Did ya miss me?"

"Don't ask something like that." I
Just chuckled to make myself feel less tense.

He laughed back but they're is a dark atmosphere around him I can just sense.

He's kind now, but until his parents leave the room.

He will be completely someone else....

Sorry sorry for not updating in years I'm so sorry and the concubines will be updated to tomorrow so ya. School has started so it's gonna be harder to update but really I'll try hard!!

 School has started so it's gonna be harder to update but really I'll try hard!!

Follow me on insta Ldaye_art

Follow me on insta
Ldaye_art

I luh y'all!!!
Annyeong ❤️❤️