Chapter 54

jjk POV

"Hey guys!!" Ara said happily and hugged us both.

"Hey how are you?" Tae asked as we walked inside the house and taking off our shoes.

"I'm tired and exhausted but I'm in a good mood today." She smiled as we walked into the living room.

"How old is Haru now?" I asked.

"Only 2 weeks. She's upstairs with Jinsoo and Sejun."

"Oh ok and also, I forgot to send you the video I took in the delivery room." I remembered as we walked up the stairs.

"I totally forgot about that! Let's watch with Jinsoo."

We walked into baby haru's room and saw Jinsoo playing around with her in her crib.

"Hello." Taehyung and I bowed.

"Oh hey guys! Came to visit haru?" Jinsoo asked while picking her up and holding her in his arms.

"Yeah. Wow she's so small and cute!" Taehyung smiled.

"Wanna hold her?" Jinsoo offered.

"Can I?"

"Of course." Jinsoo said and gently handed her to Tae.

"Oh my gosh. She's so tinyyy."

I just smiled. Taehyung with babies just seems to fit. I can definitely see him do this one day after our marriage.

As Taehyung played with her little hands she started to laugh.

"Oh my gosh my heart is melting." Taehyung started acting emotional and we all just chuckled.

"I've been getting like 3 hours of sleep because she starts crying all the time. She's quite a handful, but she's super playful." Ara said while leaning against the door frame.

"I can already tell she's going to be just like you Ara." I joked and she playfully hit me.

Taehyung then handed her back to Jinsoo and he put her pack in her crib for her nap and we walked down stairs with Sejun following us behind.

"Oh where did you come from?" I picked up Sejun.

"I was going to surprise you!"
He laughed and I just smiled. What a cute kid.

I put him down and we all sat down on the couches.

"So Taehyung and I are having our wedding soon." I said.

"Oh really? When?" Ara asked excitedly.

"We aren't so sure yet. Our parents are the ones planning the whole thing since they insisted."

"OoOoo so it's like kinda a surprise?" Jinsoo said enthusiastic.

"It'll be a surprise the first time we see it until rehearsal Obviously." Taehyung said and we chuckled.

"How many people are going? Aren't you guys still in school?"

"Ugh don't even bring up school." I groaned and leaned back.

"We aren't sure how many people are coming. But that's the least of our worries." I said.

"Yeah, no one at school even knows we are engaged."

"Are you guys ever going to tell them?"

"I guess we don't really have a choice. Maybe next week we'll tell our friends and everything and the word will just spread." I said

"Yeah. Are you guys excited!!" Ara asked with a huge smile on her face. She seems more excited then Tae and I combined.

"Of course we are!" Tae said.

"I honestly can't wait." I added.

"It's crazy that you guys 'hated' eachother at one point. Oh how you guys have grown."

"Ara you sound like an old lady." Jinsoo joked

"After taking constant care of Sejun and Haru, I feel like an old lady." She joked and we laughed.

"So... expecting any kids?" Jinsoo added.

"We want to but not anytime soon." Taehyung replied.

"Oh how come?" Ara asked

"Well Jeongguk and I both agreed that we are both young. We don't want to rush into parent hood quite yet." Tae replied and I nodded in agreement.

"Oh of course that makes sense. You guys aren't even twenty yet. You don't even know what alcohol tastes like." Jinsoo said.

"Haha true."

As they continued to chat with Taehyung, my phone vibrated.

I pulled it out of my pocket and it was a text from Minah.

-Minho moved today... I don't know if that means he'll wake up soon but his hand moved.

My eyes widened and showed the text to Taehyung.

His eyes also widened.

"Ah sorry guys for only staying for a little bit but something just came up." Taehyung and I got up.

"Oh ok it's fine please come over whenever you want. Thanks for coming!" Ara said and walked us to the door along with Jinsoo and waved goodbye.

"Bye guys!" Tae and I both said before driving off.

"Are we going to drive to the hospital?" I asked as Taehyung drove.

"Yeah tell Minah we are coming and will be there in like an hour or two since it's back where my parents live kind of area."

"Alright I'll text her."

"Do think the docter will be able to tell us when he may wake up?"

"I'm not sure but let's hope."

Triple update. Sorry I didn't update since May.

Hoped you enjoyed.

I luh you bitches especially those who have been patient asf with me.

Annyeong ❤️❤️