Chapter 26

Sorry for being gone for so long, I forgot to mention I was going to New York, I'm still in New York rn but I feel it's time for an update it's been too long y'all I'm missin ya guys!!

I promised a long chapter 20+ pages so I shall grant u your 20+ page chapter ma lovely CHINGUs

ALSO IM NOT SURE HOW MANY WORDS MAKE 20 PAGES SO IF ITS LESS I APOLIGIZE AND ILL MAKE NEXT CHAPTER LONG TOO

Not edited

kth POV

Another boring day here in at home during summer not doing anything but cuddling and eating and sleeping.... that's seriously the only thing that goes on.

I walked downstairs and jumped on the couch my back against it and turned the tv on.

I changed every channel cause no good shows were on.

Oh my goshhhh....... there are literally ZERO shows!!!

Ughhhh!!!!

I made an annoyed pouty face and turned the tv off. Today Jeongguk was with Jian again going grocery shopping. We all eat a lot so we always have to go to the store and buy more food. But it's usually Jian and Jeongguk who do that. Minah and I just chill at home.

What I like most about our "butler and maid" is that they only act all formal when our parents or other relatives are around. Other then that it's like we're all just a bunch of friends living together. I think I like living here more then at home to be honest, I hate when my mom walks in and asks me if her clothes make her look curvy cause she never believes dads opinion..... sighs.......
women..

But I can't really judge her too much cause I can get like that too. Guess I learned it from my mom.

I just lied against the couch, in a lazy position. One leg drooped towards the ground and the other on the couch. I stared blankly at the off tv and just thought of dumb things like... why is a building called a building when it's already built?

Minah then sat next to me with a bowl of fruits. I moved my head lazily towards her and looked at her.

Her hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing an oversized striped white and blue t shirt with booty shorts.

Her sense of style even when it's just at home is cute I wish I had the same sense of style as her.

"Whatcha doin?" She raised an eyebrow looking me.

"Nothing.... NOONA IM BORED!!!" I yelled and pulled my hair.

"Go out and do something." She chuckled.

"Ugh like what?!" I whined and sat up cris cross apple sauce... (a/n I can't say cross my legs cuz .. ITS JUST NOt THE SAME!!)

"I dunno have you and Jeongguk gone on a date yet?" She asked stuffing her face with fruit.

"No, but where would we even go?"

"Maybe like something simple. Dates don't have to be places expensive to fun and memorable. You guys could go to the beach or just chill at McDonald's and it can even be twice as fun. Just do whatever you guys both like doing."

"Wha noona your so smart.." I stared at her wide eyed.

"What can I say? Doing nothing but be in my phone all day isn't all for nothin." She pettily said and walked to the kitchen to clean her empty bowl.

I just laugh at her silliness.

Minah POV

As I walked back to my room I pulled out my phone in my pocket and made sure to text Jian