Chapter 58

kth POV

Jeongguk and I drove back to my parents house and they greeted us as we got out of our car.

"I missed you so much love!!" Mom squeezed me into a very tight hug

"Missed you too!" I said back and Dad also greeted me with a hug.

"I missed you too Jeongguk!!" Mom hugged him tightly too and he laughed.

"I missed you too Mom!" He replied with a smile

I find it cute how Jeongguk and my mom are close enough to act like they are really mother and son.

"Come inside now it's a bit chilly." Dad said and we all made our way inside.

As we walked inside Mom asked,
"Oh where is Minah and Jian?"

"Minah will come over later and Jian.. only god knows where Jian went." I replied and she chuckled.

I totally forgot about Jian. It's been like... forever since I last saw him. I hope he's not dead or something.

"How bout you give him a call? Oh and wait here, your dad and I are going to get the suits." She said and Jeongguk and I sat down on the couch.

Jeongguk then pulled out his phone and called Jian, making sure it's on speaker.

jjk POV

"Hey Jeongguk what's up?"

"Hi you're on speaker by the way I'm with Tae."

"Oh hey Tae!"

"Hey hyung!"

"How come you called?"

"Um... well where are you? Like where have you been. I swear the last time we saw you was when we were in the hospital."

"Seriously? You guys don't remember?? I said I had to move out for a year because I have to take care of my little siblings!"

Me and Jeongguk gave eachother a confused look.

"Literally when did you even say that?"

"Oh.. I guess I must've forgot... whoops! I can't believe you guys forgot about me though!!!"

"Sorry hyung. If you can, you should stop by at Tae's parents house. His parents got all the suits and stuff for us."

"Oh your guys' wedding is already coming soon!? It's about time. And yeah I'll be there in about an hour. Is Minah there?"

"She's coming a bit later."

"Alrighty. Well I'll see you guys soon. Bye!"

"Bye hyung!!" Tae and I said in union before hanging up.

"Do you remember Jian ever even leaving?" I turned my body towards Tae.

"No I don't. It's weird how he left without us even noticing. It's kinda sad if you think of it." He said and I nodded.

I then kissed his cheek and smiled.

"What was that for?" He chuckled.

I wrapped my arm around him.

"Am I not allowed to show my love for you?" I smirked.
"Or maybe I should show my love and affection for you in bed?" I said in his ear, making him blush.

"N-not now!!" Taehyung stuttered and I just pecked his lips and laughed at his red flushed face.

Sorry for short chapter

Literally I forgot about Jian!! Forgive me!!!

This story will end between chapter 65 and 70.

THAT MAKES THIS MY LONGEST STORY EVER.

(Wrong but Right is still a classic tho👌🏼)

Thank you for reading this chapter!!
I luh ya bitches!!

Annyeong❤️❤️