Chapter 7

kth POV

It's Sunday morning and I decided to watch the sun rise outside on the balcony while drinking some hot coffee that Minah prepared for me. This is probably the only time I get some alone time from Jeongguk since he's still sleeping.

I sat on the chair on the balcony, cuddled with a a blanket while watching the beautiful sun rise and feeling the cool breeze touching my skin and bristling through my hair and hearing the soothing sounds of the ocean in front of me. It was some what therapeutic..

As the sun was already half way showing, I heard footsteps coming from behind me and I turned back to see who it was.

'Of course.... it's Jeongguk...'

I rolled my eyes and looked back at the sunrise before he could ruin it and drinking the last bit of my coffee. Just as I finish gulping down the warm coffee, the sliding door behind me slid open.

"That's where your hiding."
Jeongguk said while walking and taking a seat next to me.

"From you yes." I sasses but not looking at him, knowing he's probably annoyed.

"Whatever at least the girls like me more then you." He cleared his throat.

I scoffed and looked at him.

"Um excuse you? Not just girls but guys like me too. Therefor more people like me."

"Same..." he tried annoying me and unfortunately it worked

"Well at least I'm not a-"

"WRONG."

I groaned in annoyance and continued bickering with him.

'I hate you Jeongguk! You think your better then me? In your dreams.'

Sorry short update I just felt I needed to update this since I haven't in a while. Hope u enjoyed I luh u!!
Annyeong ❤️❤️