Chapter 5

jjk POV

So today's Friday, and just yesterday my parents told me that I'm living in a house with Taehyung. I'm so FUCKING pissed.

I had already gathered all my things and was siting on the downstairs couch. On my phone, my mom and dad walked in and started making there way towards me.

"Sweetie!! Aren't you excited!" My mother squeezed my cheeks.

"No." I groaned

"Son, now you get to finally get to know Kim Taehyung properly." He sat next to me and patted my shoulder.

"I don't really look forward to that." I faced him and raised my eye brow.

"But why not? Then you'll know if his act is just an act."

"Can't you see that I hate him. Meaning I don't want to get to know him or see him or breath the same air."

"Boi, I did not raise you to hate others." My mother furrowed her brows.

"No you didn't. I raised myself to hate others." I smile wide without showing my teeth.

"Tsk, well then now your gonna have to get to know him since your gonna live together." She crossed her arms.

"Whatever I can drive away most of the time I'm there." I roll my eyes.

"No your not. Cause we're only loaning you 1 car. For you to SHARE." My Dad said proudly.

"SHARE? I don't do sharing. You know that." I scoffed.

"Well your going to now." They both said.

I stood up and turned there direction.

"Why do you guys do this? I honestly don't see why you couldn't have just made a hot girl marry me instead!" I rested my hands on my head.

"No can do son. Them girls out there are gold diggers and they aren't good enough for our Kookie." My mom babied me and pulled my cheeks, making me pull back.

"Oh and would you look at the time! It's time for you go now." My dad said looking at his phone and getting up.

"Minhyuk, is his ride ready?" My dad asked

"Yes sir, he may leave whenever he's ready."

"I'm not ready."

"Oh son yes you are! So go get your luggages with you and put em in the car. And don't worry!! We'll visit!!" My mom yelled as I walked away with my luggage.

"Ya ya ok, bye love ya." I said and hopped inside the car, as the butler out my things in the trunk of the black Range Rover.

"We love you too!! Take care of yourself and Taehyung!" My mom yelled and waved as the car started moving.

Dammit I forgot to ask her where the house they bought for us was at. Whatever.

The ride was taking longer as the minutes turned to hours. Where the hell am I going?

"Jian?" I asked the driver and my assistant.

"Yes young master?"

"Where are we going?"

"Where heading to xxxxxxxxx.( sorry couldn't think of anything but just image it as Carlsbad, California by the beach.)

"All the way there??!?!!"

"That's where I was told."

"Damn that's far!! How will I get to school?"

"Private plane."

"Wow... my parents really went all out didn't they?"

"They sure did young master."

"And also, will there still be maids and butlers? Or will we have to like live normally?"

"There will only be me and Mr. Kim's maid there to help take care of the house."

"Oh ok, that's not to bad."

•••••••••••••••

It's already been 3 fucking hours!! This is taking so long!!

"Jian are we there yet?"

"Actually were already here youngest master." He said as he parked the car.

I look forward and saw the big house right by the beach. Damn it's nice.

As Jian  exited the car I noticed a white Range Rover next to us

As Jian exited the car I noticed a white Range Rover next to us.

Goody Taehyung is here *note the sarcasm*

I rolled my eyes, and opened my door to walk inside of the house, it was unlocked, probably cause Taehyung is inside.

I opened it and saw Taehyung with his maid, he was taking his shoes off as the maid was taking the luggage out of the way.

"Hey TaeTae." I tease as I lean against the wall and smirk.

"Don't call me that and hey." I didn't even try to look me in the eyes.

"Nice place isn't it?" I say but really caring what he was gonna say but trying to start a convo since I really hate silence.

"Ya it's pretty cool." He slightly smiled as he turned his head looking at the place.

Jian then walked in with my luggage and put it to the side.

"So young master and Mr. Kim, your parents had told me and minah(the maid. lol yes I'm trash for girls day😆) that you both shall share the same room."

"What....." we both said at the same time with our jaws hanging.

"The also said if you do not do as told, they will take away you one and only car." Minah replied

"Whatever there 3 cars in total." I roll my eyes

"Yes but we have the keys on us at all times, therefor you can not reach them." She replied.

"Ugh!"

"I shall show you 2 around the house,Jian will bring your luggages to your room.

••••••••

We had followed her around the place and even outside. My favorite room so far is our bedroom, suit for a king in my opinion.

I lean on the railing outside of the( ok I forgot what it's called, but you know the ledge that's usually is like hanging outside on the upstairs floor that gives you the view in this case the ocean.)

I looked at that sun already starting to set. Beautiful..

I then here footsteps coming towards me but I didn't bother to turn to see who it was.

It was Taehyung.

He was about 2 feet away next to me also looking at the sunset.

"Pretty." He said, as I turned to look at him, seeing his brown shining eyes reflect the beautiful sunset.

"Definitely." I smile and turn back to the facing forward.

For once, a moment where we aren't trying to bite each others tongues off, maybe it won't be so bad living with him after all.