Chapter 18

kth POV

It's been a week since I've told Jeongguk the heart breaking words I shouldn't have said.

When we marry...it's going to be so weird. So awkward.

Why can't I figure out my feelings!!! This is so annoying. I mean ya I feel tingles when he touches me and ya I always fluster at his flirty words but deep down I'm flattered....... fuck.

I like Jeon Jeongguk.

Fuck!!!! It's probably to late! How am I going to fix this. I need to...uhh.... ughh!!! I don't want to be too straight forward cause that'll be too awkward. Maybe I should find opportunities to try and get closer to him. But that'll just confuse him and make him feel even more hurt.

Ugh what should I do? Maybe I should wait till the times right. Somehow, I feel that that's what I should do... hopefully.

___\\___

As I was walking down stairs I saw Jeongguk glance up at me but then looked right back at the tv while he was sitting on the couch.

He's doing it again. He's avoiding me.

He's been doing this all week. But I can't blame him. He told me he loved me and I basically crush his heart by saying like I'll never be interested in you. I'm a dumbfuck.

I want to apologize and say I didn't mean what I said and that I was just panicked. But of course I can't just go up to him and say that. He'll get pissed and tell me to make up my mind. I know that much about him.

I walked to the kitchen to get a can of coke and Minah noona came by and told me to hand Jeongguk one. I knew what she was trying to do. And plus I always tell Minah noona everything. She usually always tries to help me which I appreciate. She is like an older sister to me.

"Noona he's avoiding me. I can't just give him this soda." I whispered to her, Jeongguk not being too far away.

"Aish just do it. You'll never get anywhere if your both distant with eachother." She whisper yelled.

I pouted and she grabbed my shoulders and turned my body around, giving it a shove towards where Jeongguk is. I stopped and looked back at her, still pouting but she mothioned her hand for me to keep going.

I made my way slowly and sort of hesitantly towards Jeongguk, once I was beside him, I extended my arm with soda in my hand towards him.

"H-here." I stuttered and mentally slapped myself.

He looked at it and then looked up at me, more like glared.

"Don't want it." He looked back at the tv. Damn so salty tho.

"Well Minah noona told me to give it to you so just take it." I said kind of annoyed with his attitude. He then stared back at me, shooting lasers into my eyes.

"Well then you can either put it back or throw it away. I'll just grab one for myself." He said coldly.

"Well what's wrong with this one." I said also with a bit of attitude.

"It was touched by is what's wrong with it." He stood up, his height taller then mine, making me feel so much smaller, and walked away.

Sighs.... this is gonna be a lot harder then I thought.

Short update I know you guys like when I update but I update almost everyday and it can get kinda tiring so I'm tryin here y'all. Plus bball is stressing me out. Like our offense play makes zero sense. Anyways I luh u guys.
Annyeong❤️❤️