Chapter 8

Ayo bitches!!! Lol jk😂 I'm back!! Back again!! Lol anyways sorry for making u wait so long.

kth POV

Jeongguk and I have to go back to school today...... great...

Jeongguk and I said that we wouldn't tell anyone at school about the marriage.

But just cause we're gonna get 'married' doesn't mean we're not rivals anymore..

We still hate eachothers guts.

It's about 7 o'clock in the morning and we're just about to go to our private airplane to get to school, it only takes 15-20 mins to get there on plane and school doesn't start till 8:30 so we have time to get there from the airport.

We finally landed and we got off the plane, being lead to a limo which is basically considered average for rich people like us at our school. Students there are filthy rich just like us.

Except Jeongguk and I and 8 others are known to be the Top 10 most richest students in the school.

Jeongguk and I are sophomores, there is only one student from the top 10 list of the richest students in freshmen year.

But if your curious about the Top 10 students then I'll name them in order and put there grades. (1 being the richest)

10. Taemin- junior
9. Rose- freshman
8. Taeyeon-senior
7. Mark- junior
6. Jongin- junior
5. Solji- senior
4. Hyeri-junior
3. Taehyung- sophomore
2. Jeongguk- sophomore
1. Chanyeol- junior

___

We arrived at our school, students were walking towards the huge building.

Jeongguk and I got out of the limo, not knowing that some people saw us exit the same vehicle.

We walked side by side which wasn't intended but just happened. Not until people literally stared at us as we walked the halls was when I noticed that they probably thought it was unbelievable to see Jeongguk and I to walk side by side and not be yelling and competing with each other.

But right now I'm not really in the mood to fight with him. I'm like exhausted with him...

jjk POV

People are staring and I already no why. But honestly I give 0 fucks cause I'm so tired of the peace of shit that's right next to me.

We then split directions finally and I made my way to my first period class.

kth POV

I made my way to first period which was English which I absolutely hate because I suck at it.

I just plan to suck it up and suffer the whole day, knowing I'm also going home with the fucktard Jeongguk. WHY DO MY PARENTS HATE SO MUCH IM SO NICE TO THEM!!!!

Yup short chapter but y'all wanted me to update. Pls be patient with me . I barely can update WBR. That's why I put this story on hold. Hope u enjoyed. I luh ju.
Annyeong ❤️❤️