Chapter 48

kth POV

While Jeongguk and Jinsoo were talking, Ara and I watched Sejun play with the other kids at the park.

"Hey Ara?"

"What's up?"

"Yknow, I kinda feel bad for Jeongguk chosing me."

"What do you mean? You love him too righ?"

"Well of course, but I just can't help but think that his life would be 10 times easier if he fell in love with a woman." I sighed.

"Why do you think that?"

"He didn't even want to get arranged with me for marriage. He wanted a girl to marry. I mean of course I didn't want to want to marry him either at the time. I just feel bad that it's me. He could have kids of his own if he had just gotten to marry a woman."

"Taehyung. Jeongguk loves you and he wouldn't change anything about you. Guaranteed. But who knows what his life would be if he had married a woman. It could be worse even. But if you love eachother and want stay with eachother, never let anything get in the way of that."

"Damn Ara, does marriage really make you a wiser person?" I joked and we both laughed.

"It really does. You go through so many hardships regardless. But as long as you face them together, everything will be fine. "

"Thanks Ara. I really needed that." I smiled sincerely and her and so did she.

"Anytime. Yknow I bet Jeongguk feels the same way."

"You think so?"

"Oh I know so." She chuckled.

Sejun ended up running towards us.

"What's up love?" Ara asked.

"Nothing I'm just a little tired, can we go home?"

"Tired from too much fun?" I asked giving him a smile.

"Must be!" He laughed.

Ah this kid is too cute.

"Ok go tell your dad and hyung that we are heading back now." She leaned down a bit and patted Sejun's back towards the two.

Jinsoo held Sejun's hand and they all walked towards us.

"Ya ready?" Jinsoo asked while putting an arm around Ara.

Jeongguk also intertwined our hands and kissed my forehead. I just smiled and started walking alongside them.

"Oh no..." Ara said suddenly

Jeongguk and I turned around to see what was wrong, and noticed liquid running down her leg.

"Oh my gosh." I gasped, and let go of Jeongguk to help Ara with her balance.

"My water broke!"

Jinsoo freaked out and called the ambulance.

"Ara are you ok?" I asked my eyes wide not really knowing what to do. Jeongguk comforted Sejun telling him not to worry.

"I-I'm fine just having contractions." She said struggling to stay standing.

"Ok Ara you've done this before, breathe in and out." I sat her down on the bench and she continued to inhale and exhale while holding tightly onto my hand.

"Don't worry love, the ambulance will be here soon." Jinsoo also held her hand letting Ara know it'll be ok.

"Ok ok, Taehyung please help calm Sejun for me. He is probably scared-ahh!!" Ara yelled in pain.

Jinsoo tried his best to help Ara.

I nodded and hurried towards Jeongguk and Sejun.

"M-mommy is hurting!!" Sejun started to cry and Jeongguk picked him up, letting the poor kid cry on his shoulder.

"It's ok Sejunie mommy will be ok. Your mommy is strong so you must stay strong for mommy ok?" Jeongguk tried calming him as Sejun was rubbing his eyes, starting to calm down a bit.

"Sejun don't worry ok?" I said fixing his messed up hair.

"M-mommy needs me to be s-strong so S-Sejun will try h-his best." He stuttered trying to stop his sobbing and Jeongguk continued to pat Sejun's back.

"She'll be ok." I said to Jeongguk, starting to hear sirens from a far get louder.

"Of course she's Ara." Jeongguk smiled at me, and I just warmly smile back.

"I know it'll be hard but I'm right here Ara, the ambulance is here so we need you to get up." Jinsoo tried his best to help her up.

Some people from the ambulance car helped Ara in the car and we al hopped in too.

Ara was laying down and the rest of us sat around her, Jinsoo holding tightly onto Ara's hand.

"M-mommy stay strong o-ok!?" Sejun turned his body around since he was still being held by Jeongguk.

"Mommy is strong you know that sejunnie?" Ara was able to smile for her son.

This moment was so intense.
So much happening it was like slow motion.

I intertwined my hand with Jeongguk's.

Wanting to also feel comfort and warmth.

He looked and me and smiled, then kissing me on the forehead.

"It's ok." He said.

I know it will. But hearing you say it, makes me feel so safe.

Not edited so dont correct me im sick of it💁🏻‍♀️😂 lol kidding (ehh) I hoped u enjoyed!
I luh y'all
Annyeong❤️❤️