Chapter 20

I won't edit this chapter I'm lazy

kth POV

I went downstairs, not knowing my cheeks were still red.

"What is it?" I asked noona as I walked down the stairs and towards the kitchen.

"Jian isn't here at the moment so I need a little help reaching- why are you so red?" She asked me and then suddenly smirking. "Did something happen with you and Jeongguk? Did you do it?" She whispere yelled while fangirling.

"We could've but you called for me." I sassed.

"Ohhh... sorry bout that. Get em next time though." She winked and I just laughed.

"Anyways can you grab that pan up on the top cupboard?" She asked pointing up at it.

I sighed and reached up for it, since I wasn't that much taller then her, I still had to go on my tippy toes to try and reach the metal pan.

"Wait wait the plastic cups are gonna fa-" she panicked but the cups ended up falling down on us anyways. I leaned my body over hers so protect her just out of instinct. The cups had fallen and we just looked at each other and laughed.

jjk POV

After Taehyung left to go downstairs, I decided I should go get some water cause damn at this point I dunno if I can control myself around him. So like I need to drink water to quench ma thirst if yknow what I mean.

I grabbed my phone on my bed and shoved it in my pocket. As I was walking towards the door, I heard something loud coming from downstairs. worried, I quickly opened the door and looked to where I heard the crash.

I saw Taehyung and Minah close together, laughing.

I love Minah and all like she's sweet and all but, she needs to back the fuck away.

I clenched my knuckles and walked back into my room.

I've never felt such anger inside. My blood was boiling. Fuck this is what it's like to feel jealous isn't it?

Short chapter sooray... jjk be jelly welly lmao. Hoped u enjoyed the chapter!! I luh y'all!!
Annyeong❤️❤️