Chapter 22

kth POV

It's been a several hours later and even tho I confessed to Jeongguk already he's still somehow cold towards me. Maybe even more then before. He's again distancing himself from me. Even Tho i don't like it, I also appreciate it. I mean my hormones are outta control. It'd be harder to control myself if he wasn't cold towards me. But I can't help but wonder why he's like this. Did I do or say something wrong?

11:24 pm. (Several hours later)

jjk POV

We were getting ready for bed. I had finally finished my shower and dried off. Putting on a fresh pair of briefs and a grey sweat pant, not really giving much thought about wearing a shirt since I like sleeping shirtless.

I opened the bathroom door and made my way to the bed where Taehyung was already lying and was currently on his phone.

As I went to my side of the bed and lied down, I noticed he scooted away from me a bit, with an uncomfortable face.

Dammit Taehyung your getting on my nerves. This is it. I should ask you who this suran chic is since I've been bothered ever since I've heard about it.

"Hey Taehyung." I called sitting up, my head against the head board.

"Hmm?" He answered, his eyes still connected to his phone. I rolled my eyes and took his phone away, holding it in my hand.

"Hey!" He called out and sat up trying to reach for it.

I gave it back to him but before he could lie back down I spoke.

"What was it you and Minah noona talking about today?" I asked a

"U-uh n-nothing important, just stuff.." he stuttered and looked away from me.

Why is he like this? And why the hell is he lying to?

"Like what stuff?" I raised my brow.

"Just stuff..."

"Like suran." I said

Taehyung looked at me in shock.

"You heard? What did you he-"

"I heard suran is sexually frustrated with you. Who the fuck is suran?" I said in a deep serious tone.

"No Jeongguk you got it wrong. Th-that's not all of it.." he blushed and faced his body towards me but with his head down.

"How did I get it wrong? If I'm wrong then what is it really about? Hmm?" I pressured him.

"N-nothing important." He muttered.

Dammit Taehyung you make me so frustrated.

"If it's not important then just tell me! I don't care if it is or not." I grabbed his wrists, encouraging him to tell me.

"N-no!! It's embarrassing!" He yelled.

"Or was it really about this suran chick and your just too embarrassed to tell me your some virgin or whatev-"

"It's cause I'm the one whose sexually frustrated!! Happy now!" He yelled and finally looked me in the eyes. His eyes glassy and watery.

"What do you mean?" I softened my expression and instead of a tight grip on his wrists, I loosened my grip and rubbed his wrists with my thumb.

"I-I wasn't able to explain it to noona without using an example so I used the name suran to represent me instead... " a tear fell.

Fuck what the hell is wrong with me?

"Fuck so your aroused everytime your around me?" I asked kind of flattered.

"Sh-shut up I can't help it ok-"

I cut him off by grabbing the nape of his neck with my right hand and pulling his face close to mine, connecting our lips. He responded almost immediately. It was a slow and long sweet kiss.

I pulled away, we panted, our breathes hitting eachothers face.

"I'm so sorry baby I should've known and I should've handled this like a responsible adult." I said raspily and breathy. I could already see Taehyung's cheeks redden.

I'm such an idiot for not thinking it all through and talking it out properly with him.

He didn't respond for a second but our eyes were deeply gazing into eachothers. It's like I could read every emotion in his eyes. They were desperate and lustful.

"Jeongguk. T-touch me ....please.." his expression looked like he was begging.

"Fuck." I muttered.

I then smashed my lips onto his. The addicting sensation was passionate and full of desperation. I knew that we both of us wanted more...

Smutty smut smut coming in the next chapter!! Hoped you enjoyed!!! I luh ju bitches!!
Annyeong❤️❤️