Chapter 13

Same day..

jjk POV

Taehyung had left and I continued tanning myself.

Yknow it's kinda funny...

I for some reason don't really hate him as much.

Everyone knows we are enemies.

But what if....

I don't want us to be enemies anymore?

Pfft what even am I thinking, makes zero sense.

I glanced down at body to see if I had gotten a bit tanner. Good thing I put loads of sunscreen so I don't burn and turning around to my back isn't white and the front being tan.

Damn tho... I be lookin sexxyy..

I'm tanner but not too tan where you can see weird tan lines, just enough for my abs to be chocolaty cause chics seem to like that.

I got up and made my way back inside. I grabbed my t shirt that I left on the couch and swung it on my shoulder. I walked back Tae and i's shared room.

I opened the door and was about to yell "the tan and sexy Jeongguk is back" but instead walked in seeing a sleeping Taehyung.

I closed the door carefully and dropped my t shirt on the ground.

Sigh...... there is a huge blanket by him why isn't he using it? He'll catch a cold.

I quietly walked over to his sleeping body, just looking at him for a second..

The window open, giving off a cool refreshing breeze, the sun making his caramel skin glow.

I couldn't help but touch his hair, moving it away from his long and full eyelashes. His plump lips parted a bit.

It's tempting..

I shake my head, trying to snap out of it and put the blanket on him.

I walked to the other side of the bed and also got under the covers. Deciding to not wear a shirt since it always gets too hot and the breeze is quite nice, it wasn't not strong at all.

My body facing his back,

It's so tempting..

I scooted closer and pulled his body closer to mine, my arms wrapping around his small, slender figure. The warmth felt so relaxing, making me want to sleep....

Fluff in dis chapter is so cute. Hoped you enjoyed the chapter!! I luh you guys!
Annyeong❤️❤️