Chapter 56

made this forever ago pretty sure^^
🍓

And I thought Wrong but Right was a long book.... now I'm on my 56th chapter here..

kth POV

It's been a month since we were at the hospital.

We've attending school like usual and we still haven't told anyone about the marriage.

But I mean...

Do they really need to know?

We aren't obligated to tell anyone.

But for some reason it seems wrong not to tell.

Today Jeongguk and I decided we should probably tell them now.

We walked into the school building together.

"You ready to tell everyone?" Jeongguk asked and smirked

"Not really but once we do I'll feel like a weight will be lifted off my shoulders." I sighed in relief making him chuckle.

Before we entered the building, principal Park stopped us and we bowed respectfully with a 'good morning'

"Good morning! How's your parents Taehyung?" He bowed back and smiled wide.

"Oh they are doing well? Is your wife doing well?" I asked

"Oh yes lively as ever. So I heard the news." He said all of a sudden

Me and Jeongguk just gave eachother a look and thinking about every possible thing we did wrong.

"O-oh really? And what is that?" Jeongguk stuttered nervously with an awkward smile.

"Seriously? Taehyung never told you I went to school with his parents? We are close and they also told me that you two were getting married. They invited me." He said and we both just sighed in relief.

"Oh yeah we didn't make it public yet." I smiled.

"Oh I see. It shocked me though. Out of all people I wouldn't have thought you two would ever go as far as being friends. You hated each other before." He laughed and so did we.

"Yeah a lot changed. And now we are going to graduate soon." Jeongguk said.

"Bet you guys are excited!" He teased

And we just laughed.

"Anyways sorry for keeping you guys here with me. Congratulations on the wedding!" He said rather loudly and we just bowed and thanked him.

Jeongguk and I had 1st period with eachother so we walked together.

We sat at our seats, I sat by the window on middle row and Jeongguk sat in the row in front of mine but closer to the door. So we are quite far from eachother.

Students around us chatted as they waited for the teacher to come but I just sat patiently.

How are we gonna tell everyone?

About Jeongguk and I?

The teacher then entered the classroom and everyone took their seats.

"Morning class."

"Good morning mrs. Cho." We all said in union.

"The principal will be giving a morning announcement."

We were confused a bit since this usually never happens unless something wrong happened in the school.

Not too long after he walked into the class and we all stood and bowed.

"Morning everyone."

"Good morning Principal Park."

"Take your seats now, I have an announcement."
We all stared at him curious at what he was going to say.

"I would like us to congratulate Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk on their wedding." He said loud and proud.

I widened my eyes and Jeongguk's mouth was open ajar. Wtf....

Everyone started to freak.

"Wait what!" "No way!" "This is a joke right?!" They blurted.

"Excuse me class. Don't be rude."

Everyone stared and Jeongguk and I but all we could do is look away.

"Jeongguk and Taehyung have been engaged for sometime and will soon be getting married. So please congratulate them. That's all I have to announce. Have a great day." And he left.

I was mad, humiliated, but actually.... more thankful.

I'm just glad we didn't have to say it ourselves. I mean it's whatever. They were going to find out anyways.

"Today is a study hall, if you decide to chat, chat quietly." Mrs. Cho said.

Everyone around started bombarding me with questions.

"Is it really true? Are you and-"

"Yes... it's true. I love him." I said confidently.

I glanced over at Jeongguk smirking at me.

jjk POV

"You're really marrying him?" The person sitting in front of me asked with a shocked expression.

"Yep. We love each other. We have for a while now." I said happily.

"You guys are so young! Didn't you guys hate eachother?"

"Clearly it was just an excuse to hide their relationship! Just like a tv drama.." A girl next to him said and smiled.

"It was an arranged marriage. We didn't like each other before, but after being forced to live together we started gaining feelings for each other. Of course at first we were against the marriage, but now we are excited." I explained.

"Wow man, well congratulations!"

"Yeah congrats!" People left and right said to me.

"Quiet down class." Mrs. Cho said.

Well I guess that was a pretty good way to tell them about Taehyung and I. Thanks mr. Park...

Not an edited chapter sorry.

Hoped you enjoyed!

I luh y'all.
Annyeong❤️❤️