Chapter 6

jjk POV

"JEONGGUK!!!!! GET YOUR ASS UP HERE!!" Taehyung yelled from upstairs.

"The hell what did I do?" I mumbled to myself and and walked up the stairs, steps away from the door until Taehyung slams it open and crosses his arms like and angry women.

"What?" I sigh.

"What?! Are you telling me 'what?'!! Well hmm I don't know how bout you see what!!" He sassed and made me go inside our room. I looked at our room and noticed my things were on the ground, like clothes and junk.

"What? My junk?"

"YES!!! Your junk!! I'm in the bathroom for not even that long and you manage to do this!!"

"What do you want me to do about it?" I said carelessy.

" I dont maybe like CLEAN IT!"

"Jian!! Clean this me-"

"NO JIAN YOU STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND JEONGGUK WILL CLEAN THIS HIMSLEF!!"

"You can't do that?!"

"Watch me! Now I'm gonna stand here, and watch you lazy ass clean this shit up." He demanded and pushed my shoulder towards the mess.

You know what.... I fucking take back what I said.. living with Taehyung is a living hell.

Hhheueuyeyeyeyeyeeyyeye guys!! This was kinda a filler but anyways.... if you read WBR please comment on the most recent update there for questions u wanna ask jeongguk and Taehyung!! I would love if u do!! I luh jeu!!
Annyeong ❤️❤️