Chapter 19

Will not be edited cuz I'm lazy as fuck.

jjk POV

Recently Taehyung has been getting close to me, and like friendly...

Like what the fuck. He rejects me, I ignore him, and now he's making it harder for me to not hate him.

Ugh Taehyung your getting my feelings all mixed up. I'm starting to think you like me now..... w-well is that it? Do you like me? Jeez I need to quit giving myself false hope. He said it himself. He's straight.

kth POV

"Jeongguk?" I asked softly as I peeked my head into our room.

He was on the bed on his phone, when I called for him he rolled his eyes and got up from the bed. He started walking towards the door, his eyes covered by his bangs. Before he could walk past me, I walked in and shut the door behind me just before he could walk out. I leaned against the door. I stopped right in front of him. His taller figure a bit intimidating with his cover eyes.

"W-we need to talk." I stuttered trying to stay confidant.

"What." He demanded instead of asking.

I gulped.

"Why are you ignoring me and giving me the cold shoulder? I mean I understand why but it's been like a week and your still salty towards me-"

"Well what do you fucking expect!" He growled and slammed his hands against the door, keeping me from escaping if I tried.

My eyes widen in fear.

"I love you and you say your straight! Meaning I have zero chance with you! Do you even know how much you crushed my heart when you said that? It doesn't take a week to get over someone you loved deeply ok? So ya obviously I'm still salty. So can I go now?" he panted a bit from his burst.

My eyes started to tear. I'm such an asshole. I looked down at the ground, tears dripping.

"I-I'm so sorry J-Jeongguk.... I hate myself for saying what I did. I know you won't believe me now but.... I really didn't mean what I said before... truly! I-I was shocked at your sudden words so random stuff spat out of my mouth. I'm so sorry.... I'm an asshole..." my tears flowed like a river, I finally looked up at him with my glassy eyes and he also looked back at me. Our faces about only 3 inches away.

"Ya... you are an asshole.."

I lowered my head again. I knew it, I knew he wouldnt forgive me. After all I did break his heart.

I suddenly felt his hand lifting my chin up. We made eye contact.

"Your an asshole who broke my heart. But you've made it so hard for me to hate you every passing day. You've made me so confused this whole week. So tell me Taehyung. How do you feel about me now?" His eyes were now able to be seen, they weren't cold or sharp, instead they were tender and soft but also frustrated.

"W-well I mean... I f-feel tingles whenever I touch you..." I lifted my hands up and held onto his wrists that were still up against the door. There it was... the tingles I feel when I touch him. "When we touch, I want you to touch me more... w-when talk, I want you to talk more.. but when I'm just around you I feel.... I feel..... warm inside, I feel my heart race and my cheeks get red-"

"Are you confessing to me right now?" He asked almost in disbelief.

"I g-guess I am... I think I love you Jeongguk." My eyes still watery. His eyes that were once shooting lasers into mine, were now relieved.

As I was about to speak up again, he pushed his lips against mine and took my hands and moving them above my head as he held tightly to both of them so I couldn't escape.

But I didn't want to escape. This kiss was rough and full of want. I had responded immediately. He licked my lips asking for entrance. I let his tongue explore my caverns, moaning softly had he did. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.

A sudden and sort of distant voice from down stairs was heard by both Jeongguk and I. "Taehyung! Help me down here for a sec!" It was Minah noona.

Jeongguk slowed down the kiss, letting my hands go, we panted as we stared into eachothers eyes.

"You should probably g-go down there and help her out." Jeongguk blushed a little and broke our eye contact.

"Y-yea..." I replied and walked out, closing the door behind me...

jjk POV

Damn... I wasn't planning to forgive him so easily. But I just couldn't. I needed him. I needed to embrace him. And once I did it felt so fucking good. It was perfect. Aish Taehyung you've made me insane..

Sorry didn't update in a couple days. I felt the need to take a small break. I'll try update almost everyday like usual. Recently I've been less stress now which is good. I luh u guys!
Annyeong ❤️❤️