Chapter 16

kth POV

I know what Minah said but Jeongguk is making me worry.

It almost looked like he was bothered by me. Sighs

I need to trust in what Minah noona said though.

He was outside on the balcony. I walked towards the door and slid it open, closing it quietly behind me, not wanting to disturb his relaxation.

Damn it's cold out here the hell. It's summer too. I folded my arms to feel a bit warmer.

I walked a little closer to him, seeing his side profile.

His eyes were closed, the cold breeze blowing through his his shiny dark hair. His skin glowing from the sun set. It seemed so un real, so..... perfect.

I couldn't keep my eyes away, I looked at him, captivated by every feature.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." He suddenly said eyes still closed, I jumped a little bit knowing he even knew I was there.

"Oh sorry I didn't know you knew I was here." I blushed and looked away since he turned and looked at me when I spoke up.

He just chuckled and looked back at the setting sun.

"H-hey it's cold out here, you'll get a cold." I stuttered.

"Your the one whose cold." He stood up straight and chuckled and then faced his body towards me. "You'll end up getting a cold if you stay out here any longer."

"I'm not cold."

"How does that explain the goose bumps on your arm?" He smirked and I just blushed and looked away.

"Your face get red a lot." He blurted out.

"I-it's cause I get nervous easy and my face will always get red when I am."

"Your nervous? Why?"

Damn not to long ago we was awkward and distant with me but now I'm the one awkward. Does teasing me make him confidant? Wahh~ so rude.

"Yah! Quit acting like I'm the only one! Your nervous around me too!" I raised my arm up, threatening to to hit him.
He also looked away with his cheeks tinted a bit.

"W-whatever.." he stuttered and started walking past me.

But before he could keep going further I quickly grabbed his hand.

"Wait!" I said

"Hmm?" He turned around

"Why a-are you nervous when you your around me?" I asked, letting go of his hand fiddling with my fingers.

"I dunno. I guess I'm just hating you less." He replied and walked off back inside.

Well what's that supposed to mean?

jjk POV

"Wait!" He said and grabbed my hand.

It might sound crazy but when he touched me, it tingled so much making my heart race like crazy. I never knew that his touch could make me so weak.

""Why a-are you nervous when you your around me?" He asked, looking down and playing with his fingers.

His question kind a put me on the spot.

"I dunno. I guess I'm just hating you less." I replied and walked off.

I can't tell him I like him. He's probably straight anyways. Sooner or later I'll have to let him go.

Ugh I have bball today🙄 rip me.. hoped u guys enjoyed the chapter!! I luh y'all!!
Annyeong ❤️❤️