Chapter 46

jjk POV

I woke up and from looking at the window, it was still dark out. I reached for my phone. 5:27 am

It's way too early to be awake right now. But I know I won't be able to go back to sleep since the brightness of my phone kind of woke me up a bit.

I decided to get up, careful not to wake Taehyung. I took a shower and put on my ripped black pants on and a large white tshirt that said supreme. I then slipped my converse shoes on. It was about 6:36 am now

I decided that I'll go to the store, we were running out of fruit and I planned on making a smoothie.

I started the car and took off, heading to the nearest market.

I quickly parked and slammed my door shut, dangling my keys around but putting them in my pocket after grabbing a basket.

I made my way to the fruit area and looked around seeing what we'd need.

Without paying attention, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying-"

"Jeongguk?" A familiar voice cut me off and I turned to get a better look of her.

"Ara?" I furrowed my brows a bit in disbelief.

"Yah whatever happened to calling me Noona?" She playfully punched my arm and I just laughed.

"I can't believe it! It's been so long, how are you?" I asked happily and then noticed a little kid behind her hiding.

"I'm great!! As you can see I have a kid now, come on Sejun say hi! This is mommy's old friend." She turned to move him closer but holding her stomach while doing so since she seemed to be having another twerp.

"H-hi... I'm Min Sejun... n-nice to meet you." He said shyly.

I just smiled widely and leaned down to his level.

"Hi Sejun. I'm Jeongguk, call me hyung."

"Yahh aren't a little too old for him to be calling you hyung-"

"No I'm not that old, I'm still in highschool, he could pass as my little brother Ara." I stood back up.

"What happened to the honorifics?"

"Seriously, we dropped that way back when." I laughed and so did she.

"So I see you've got another one coming soon." I mentioned.

"Ahh yes. It's a girl this time." She smiled while holding her stomach.

I pulled my hair back still baffled at the fact my babysitter is now married with kids. It's like it was yesterday she was scolding me not to eat the mud.

Even though she was my babysitter, she isn't much older than me. Maybe about 5 or six years older. Well at least that isn't much to me.

"Who's your hubby?" I teased and she just laughed.

"You know who.." she blushed.

"Wait no way.. You married your first highschool love?! Jinsoo?!" I laughed.

"Yahh! It turned out he liked me too so when we graduated we went to the same university. So than when we graduated we dated for a bit and boom... married and now we've got kids." She laughed

"You guys really hit it off. True love I tell ya." I joked.

"That makes me think, have you've got anyone in your sights lover boii."

"Well yeah, but you'll be kinda surprised who it-"

"It's Kim Taehyung isn't it."

"Wha- how'd you know?!"

"When he'd come over because of his parents, you'd always get mad at him but I remember when we went to the park he was playing with other kids and you got all jealous. Back then I knew you had a little crush."

"What?! As if! I didn't know I liked him tell not that long ago."

"More like you just blinded yourself from the fact you fancied him.."

"Whatever.." I blushed and rubbed my neck.

"Haha still a kid I tell ya." She slapped my shoulder. "Anyway, you should contact me sometime so you and Taehyung can meet the rest of our family. Hopefully he'll still remember me."

"I'm sure he would. Bye bye!!"

"Bye see you later, come on Sejun say goodbye to hyung."

"Ba-bye hyung!!" He waved.

I just smile and wave back.

Before grabbing the last of the fruits I wanted I got a phone call from Taehyung.

"Morning Tae Tae."

"Morning, where are you?"

"I went to the store to grab some fruits, I also ran into Ara!!" I said continuing to grab some fruits.

"Ara?! Your babysitter from forever ago???"

"Yeah! She's got kids and everything! We should meet up with them sometime."

"Yeah definitely! I wanna meet her kids!"

"They look a lot like her. Anyways I'll be home in 20 mins."

"Ok drive safe love you!"

I smile and start heading to the cashier.

"I love you too! See you soon." And I hung the phone up.

A bit of a filler. I was kinda afraid to add Ara cuz I was thinking you may get the wrong idea about her 😂 anyways hoped you enjoyed
I luh y'all
Annyeong ❤️❤️