Chapter 49

Thinking about ending this story soon. I love this story but guys...

it's time😂🤧

Don't worry though because I don't plan for the ending to be rushed.

This chapter is not edited

jjk POV

Ara was rushed to a room because her contractions are so bad that she is screaming in pain.

Watching this really hurts my heart. I bet it hurts Jinsoo more.

As we ran along with the people rushing her to a room so she can deliver I turned around to see Jinsoo.

Everything was slow.

It almost felt unreal.

So much happening.

Jinsoo's face was pained and frantic, Sejun in his arms, crying.

It's like time had slowed down in this moment.

I looked at Taehyung, tears starting to fall, knowing that he can only do so much to help Ara.

I then turned back around, it was as if time had resumed its self.

Ara was finally in a room and they had to quickly but gently move her body into the bed.

Good thing Ara is already in a dress because it would take too long to get them off if she hadn't.

They stripped her from any clothing that would have gotten in the way of her delivery.

"J-Jinsoo help m-me.." Ara struggled to say.

Jinsoo handed his crying child to Taehyung so he could comfort him. The both of them were crying.

"Ara don't worry everything will be alright! You're going to be ok!" Jinsoo said frantically while holding tight to her hand.

"Ok Mrs. Min I need you to breathe. Ok deep breath in and out ok?" The nurses said trying to calm her as the doctor was prepping her.

"Jeongguk I know this is s-silly but please record this." Jinsoo asked.

"Of course." I took my phone and hurried to the other side of the bed, making sure not to show too much of her body, just her face and Jinsoo holding her hand.

"Jeongguk I'll be back, I have to exit the room for a bit to calm Sejun." Taehyung walked next to me and continued to pat Sejun's back.

I kissed his cheek before he left.
"She'll be ok Tae."

Before he left he just smiled, eyes glassy with a crying child in his arms.
"I know she will."
And he left the room.

"Ok Mrs. Min I need you to push after 3.... 1. 2. 3. Push." I pressed record and Ara's eyes were sealed shut, yelling out everytime she pushed.

The doctor than continued counting from 1 to 3.

Ara's screams sounded so pained and exhausted I couldn't bare to listen anymore, it made me feel so helpless knowing I can do nothing.

Of course I can't imagine how Jinsoo is feeling right now. All he can do is hold her and support her.

"The head is out your almost there! Push just A couple more times!"

It was hard to keep recording because these screams were probably the most painful ones. Taehyung than came back into the room without Sejun.

Ara made one last pained scream before throwing her head back, trying hard to catch her breath. At this point Jinsoo is sobbing.