Chapter 21

Not gonna edit this sooray sooray

jjk POV

Is it just me or has Minah noona and Taehyung always been this close?

Like look at them! Always laughing and talking to eachother. Fuck is he trying to make me jealous?!

Sighs..., I really need to fucking chill. My jealousy is getting the better of me and I can't let that happen. I need to be a responsible young adult.

I saw Taehyung with Minah talking close to eachother like as if they don't want someone to hear.

FUCK BEING RESPONSIBLE THE HELL WITH THIS SHIT.

kth POV

"Noona we need to talk." I said quietly since Jeongguk was outside on the balcony and I didn't want him over hearing or anything.

"What is it?" She replied in the same quiet voice level as me.

"Ok so.. ugh how do I put this?" I struggled to explain.

After what happened yesterday, I suddenly like feel weird... like aroused when I'm around him. I don't fucking know why and like the only person I can talk to and trust is Minah noona.

"Ok calm down just breathe. Would it be better if you said in an example or perspective of someone else's view or something? Since you seem to always struggle with explaining things in your point of view." She tried helping me.

"Ok uh so uh.... oh ok uh so let's say uh... oh oh ok so let's call this person uh.... suran. And I'll just... be me. Ok does that make sense?" I struggled (a/n me with life...)

"Ya so the person is named "suran" and you'll just stay as you in your example yup I got it." She gave me a thumbs up and I nodded.

"Ok so "suran" has been I guess sexually frustrated. Like everytime she's near me she gets all aroused. What do you think that is?"

"Hold on.... Wait.... ohhh oh my gosh. Ok so "you" are actually Jeongguk and "suran" is you... so your the one who is sexually frustrated. Wait does Jeongguk know about this?"

"What! No of course not. I couldnt tell him that my gosh. B-but ya I've been I guess... frustrated... but like why tho?" I asked still confused with myself.

"Hah, your still so innocent in a way. Your horny. That's what."

"W-what?"

"Are you 12? Horny. H-O-R-N-Y. Yknow when you wanna have sex and fulfill your guilty pleasures."

"Oh that's what it means." I looked at the ground dumbfoundedly. "Well then what should I do?"

"Well I feel that you need to verbally communicate with him. Tell him what your feeling. I mean you won't get anywhere if your silent."

"I guess.. but-"

"How bad is your.... frustration?" She interrupted me.

"Well I mean-"

"Ok scale from 1 - 10 10 being the worst."

"Probably like an ... an 8 I guess."

"Hah seriously? Was the last time you jacked off like 5 years ago?"

"N-no! L-like maybe about a year or more I dunno-"

"Tae! This is why your horny. You've been holding yourself back!"

"well then what should I do?"

"There is only one way."

"No no... I can't do that he's probably not ready-"

"He's not ready? Or are you the one whose not ready?" She put me on the spot.

How will I explain this to him though.

jjk POV

I got annoyed that he's all close with her so I decided to get closer to the sliding door, making sure I couldn't be seen.

"Ok so suran has been I guess sexually frustrated. Like everytime she's near me she gets all aroused. What do you think that is?" Taehyung said.

I walked away from the door, my mouth like agap in disbelief. Who the fuck is Suran and how do they even know or meet eachother?! Why the fuck do i feel so betrayed?

I need to have a serious talk with Taehyung. Like...now..

Ohhhh spicy!!! Another chapter today hope that's ok!! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! I luh y'all!!
Annyeong ❤️❤️