Chapter 36

jjk POV

"Hey Tae?" I asked as he walked back inside our room, while I was lying down on the bed.

"Ya?" He asked putting his jacket on a chair and crashing next to me on the bed.

"Have you like ever thought, I dunno, but like do you ever think about what Minho is going through? Not to offend you or anything but-"

"That's actually a good question. I mean I have every right to hate him. But I'm more afraid of him then hateful. So, when I think about him, I only think of what happened then. Although I do want to be more confident around him. But I don't think about what he's going through." Tae looked at me. I was actually surprised with his answer. He doesn't hate but he's fearful of him.

"Don't you ever wonder why he's so, rude to you especially when your parents are around?"

"Well... not really. I've noticed him become ruder when mom and dad are around but, I've always thought it was because that was just his personality since ever since we were small he was like that. What's with the questions?"

"Don't you think, it's cause he's being ignored maybe?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I don't think it's my place to say but, maybe you should observe him a bit yknow? See why he acts the way he does."

"What's all this about?"

"Can you just please do it? I love you Tae but trust me on this one ok? I just feel, some people are misunderstood."

Tae raised his brow and shook his head.

"Ok I'm trusting you."

Short update I'm fucking sorry!!
I luh yall tho pls don't abandon me!!
Annyeong ❤️❤️