Chapter 37

kth POV

What does he mean by observe him the hell?

Minho has done a lot of shit to me in the past I don't know really what to think about what goes on with him.

It just doesn't occur to me.

I was walking out the door and heading to a cafe to meet up with some friends until mother yelled my name from behind right as I was about to leave the house.

"Wait! Taehyung-ah, where are you going?" She asked concerned.

"Just to hang out with some friends." I smiled and noticed Minho walking by glancing at us a bit.

"But why? Come and hang out with your mommy sweetie." She said already missing me. I just smiled but couldn't help but see Minho's face in disgust. I don't know why but I felt bad.

It's like telling your friend your having a bday party but someone over hears you and feels a bit left out kind of feeling.

"Uh what about hanging out with Minho hyung." I suggested and smiled at Minho who was standing a bit far behind us. He looked up at me with wide eyes.

Mother looked back to see Minho.

"Ai no, Minho is a big boy now. He doesn't need me to hang out with him anymore." Mother said, and for once, it actually ticked me off a bit.

I mean he's your first son. Cherish him more.

"Sorry Mom, but I'm not always going to be around. And when Minho is here too you should at least make the effort to talk to him. He's your son too. Don't forget about him. He needs you guys at times also.." I said. And walked out, noticing Minho almost... smiling at me.

And for once. That smile Minho gave me...

It didn't scare me.

It made me feel.. warm.

Unlike before....

IM SO SORRY I WAS ON HIATUS AND FORGOT TO ANNOUNCE IT!! I really appreciate you guys waiting for me if you even still read this story. I luh y'all!!
Annyeong ❤️❤️