Chapter 3

jjk POV

"Why do I have to be married to him?! Why can't you find a cute girl from another family for me to marry?!" I complain as I finished getting ready to have dinner with the Kim's.

"Sweetie, I don't understand how you can dislike him so much. He's a good kid." My mother said

"Ya he's nice to people he LIKES eomma."

"But why don't you like him?" My father asked.

"Because at school he's always in my way by always trying to get the girls. At school were considered one of the best looking guys. He's always trying to steal the girls from me!" I complain and sit on the couch.

"Well is that the only reason why you hate him? Because he steals the girls from you?" My mother asked furrowing her brows.

"His attitude is the absolute most annoying! He's always acting happy and funny and cute in front of the girls, and sometimes even in front of boys.. dammit!! He's getting the guys in his side too!!"

"Honey please, your language." My mom patted my shoulder.

"Well now you get to find out the real him, maybe he isn't what he's like at school. Just get to know him better." My dad smiled as I just roll my eyes. "Now stand up straight. There going to be here soon."

I stood up and groaned at the thought I had to freaking marry a man in the mother fucking Kim family!! And it happens to be Kim Taehyung!! Why does life hate me! Is this my fate?

The butler had informed to us that the Kim's were in the driveway, and are soon going to enter. My parents were excited and started making there way to the door, ready to greet them, while I'm behind them.

"Hey there!!" My dad yells happily

"Hey how are you guys!" Mrs. Kim yells excited.

"Were great! You?"

"We're doing fine!" Mr. Kim smiled and bowed and so did my parents.

"How are you Jeongguk?" Mrs. Kim asked politely and bowed

I bow back before responding.

"I'm doing alright." I answer quickly, and sneaking a quick glance at Taehyung.

"Tae sweetie! Come greet them!" His mother asked waving a hand for him to come over.

"Hello Mrs and Mr Jeon, it's a pleasure to meet you again." He smiled brightly and bowed.

"Oh how sweet!! Your son is so lovely!" My mom patted his shoulder.

Then he looked at me and turned his body facing me.

"Hi there Jeongguk. You probably know me, but I'm Taehyung." He faked smile and bowed.

How do I no he faked smiled?!? He doesn't smile at me unless he has to!!!!

I bowed back,

"Good to see you again." I smirked, trying act hot like I usually am. *mentally flips hair*

Our parents continued to talk, slowly making there way back inside, while me and Taehyung make our way inside. I took a seat on the couch and he sat across from me. We kinda just glared at eachother.

"I'm only agreeing to marry you because my family wants me too. Obviously if I could, I would divorce you." He said sassy.

"Well, actually same. But that doesn't mean shit to me when we're at school. Your still my enemy and that won't change." I glared

"Did you actually think I would want to get to know you?! Ya no I'd rather watch trees grow." He gave me a disgusted face, making me exhale loudly in anger.

We then turned our heads where our parents were and stood up, making our way to the dining room, I took my seat on one side, and he sat across from me.

Damn..... honestly can I just fucking kill myself now..

Hey!!! It's me!! I know I've been making new stories kinda recently, but its mainly because I've been stressed with school, and I need something to do to get the stress out of my mind and ease it in a way. Though that might not be the same for most, knowing that most authors on wattpad go on Hiatus BECAUSE of school. But anyways, I really hope you like this story, and when I update this story will 100% be totally random, because it just depends on how stressed I am with school, which is, like everyday. But please continue to read my horrible as hell, stories and I luh you bitches!!
Annyeong ❤️❤️