Chapter 41

Not edited

jjk POV

It just pains my heart to see Taehyung like this. He is so devastated. And it makes me Just want to cuddle him and tell him sweet things so I can protect him.

We went back to the lobby and finally Minah walked in with Jonghyun.

"He's currently not awake right now. He's all bandaged up though." Taehyung rubbed his temples when he told Minah and Jonghyun.

I rubbed his back reassuring him.

"Here cmon guys I'll drive you home." Jonghyun offered and we nodded.

We started to walk out but I turned around to see the Minah didn't move.

"You coming?" I asked

"Nah I'll get there later. I want to see Minho." She smiled, but it was a sad hurt smile.

I just nodded and continued to walk out...

Minah POV

I walked to where Minho's room was, seeing his bawling parents i there. I patiently waited outside the door till they had finished.

Not too long after, they had walked out, Mrs. Kim drying her tears but was able to smile at me, along with Mr. Kim. I just nodded and watched them walk away.

I then stood up and walked in Minho's room. I peeked in a bit before completely being inside.

He was bandaged everywhere.
He also looks dead.

I walked inside slowly, fiddling my fingers while sitting next to his bed.

I took his hand and just held it before speaking.

All of a sudden, the thoughts and memory just came falling in and I couldn't help but start crying again.

"Minho.... I'm sorry.. I knew you were hurting but I was selfish. I thought that if I wasn't with you, you would just get better.. I was so stupid to think that that's how it works...."

I spoke to him like he could here me. I knew he couldn't. He was asleep.

But I continued to speak.

"Please don't go.. even though you think you aren't loved.. that you aren't valued... I'll have you know right now that that is not true.. I love and value you. I mean weren't we best friends way back when?" I chuckled.

"We need you Minho. You can't leave us now. I need you Minho. I need my best friend back..." I cried even harder this time and gripped his hand tighter....

I then gathered myself together and slowly, but painfully parted my hand from his.

And took my leave..

Please Minho..... can't we just go back and time and make things right?

Long time no see!! I'm usually active in Wattpad but I'm never publishing because I don't have enough time to write. But I usually check the the comments I get on stories and see the comments you post in the message board and I like to respond sometimes. Idk why I'm saying this randomly but ya lmao.

But don't worry!! Christmas break is coming so expect more updates.

I luh y'all so much!!
Annyeong ❤️❤️