Chapter 9

jjk POV

Classes are finally over today and Taehyung and I are heading outside where our limo was.

We got inside and laid down on the long seats, sighing and groaning.

"How was your day?" Minah asked turning back at us while sitting on the passenger seat as Jonghyun was driving to the airport.

"Like shit..." Taehyung and I said at the same time.

"Well spring break is coming soon and your parents have informed us to arrange some activities for both of you to do together to get closer and get to know eachother better." Minah smiled.

"WHAT?! Noo!! I don't wanna spend my spring break with this asshole!" Taehyung yelled.

"Ya SAME!!! I wanna spend time away from HIM!" I gave Tae a glare but turned back to Minah.

"I'm sorry but your parents said if you don't go then they're going to stop putting in money in your debit cards."

"FUCCCKKKKK!!!!!!" Taehyung and I groaned...

Right when I thought I could get away from this loser, I'm fucking forced to stay and do activities together....

Like I'm not in kindergarten anymore!

Let's just hope I get through it all...

I apologize for not updating in a while but I have been very occupied as in I've been busy with school lately. During spring break I will try my best to update more on my stories!!
Annyeong ❤️❤️