Chapter 52

Missed me??

jjk POV

I headed downstairs to grab a drink and noticed Taehyung on the couch talking to someone on the phone.

I glanced over at him curious and he held out is hand motioning '1 minute'

I just shrugged and grabbed a cup.

"Alright ok. Well I'll ask Jeongguk if we can visit today. Ok. Ok byee!" Taehyung smiled.

I walked over with the cup of water in my hand and sat next to Taehyung with my arm around him.

"Ask me about what?" I asked taking a sip.

"Oh Ara just asked us if we wanted to come by and visit baby haru." Tae said excitedly

"Of course I wanna see baby haru! I still need to send the video of Ara giving birth."

"We can watch the video with them."

"When do they expect to see us?"

"They said come whenever."

"Alright." I got up and set the cup on the counter. "Let's go in like 5 minutes, let me get my shoes."

"Okii I'll drive today!" Taehyung smiled and grabbed the keys.

"Oh boy..." I muttered

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing just start the car Babe."

"Ok hurry up. You tie shoes like a grandpa." He joked and I just chuckled.

"Be careful or I may have to punish you." I stood up and headed outside.

kth POV

"Be careful or I may have to punish you." He smirked at me and walked outside to the car.

He can be just so damn sexy sometimes.

I also made my way outside and started the car, backing out of the driveway.

"Did you tell Minah we were going out?" I asked Jeongguk.

"No I'll text her. I don't think she was home was she?" He asked and I just shrugged.

"Let her know we're going to a friends house."

"Ok."

He texted her and showed me after she responded.

-Minah we are going to be visiting a friend for a bit. Are you home?

-no I actually went to go visit Minho. Just checking up on him. Have fun though!!

"Ah ok. She really cares for Minho." I said feeling sorry for her.

"Yeah. They seemed close at one point. If I didn't know better I would've thought she was in love with him." Jeongguk joked.

"Maybe."