Chapter 27

Not edited

jjk POV

"Let's go in the water." I said and stood up.

"We aren't wearing our swim suits." I lended a hand to help him stand which he took.

"Who cares our house isn't too far from here anyways we can get changed after." U started pulling him with me towards the ocean.

"J-jeongguk!!" Taehyung yelled as I pushed him towards it as the water hit his legs and getting some of his shorts wet.

I laughed as he glared at me.

"You come here Jeon Jeongguk!!!" Taehyung yelled and started running after me but I ran into the water.

"Come and get me!" I yelled

"Seriously?! Wahhh why are you so mean....." he pouted.

"Are gonna get me or should pull you in with me?" I put my hands on my side.

"No! I ain't getting ma clothes wet I'm going back to- ahhhhh!!!!!" Taehyung screamed as I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the water. He landed on top of me, the water hitting my back.

Our eyes were glued to eachother. Our laughter falling silent as we gaze.

For the first time I'm pretty sure, he kissed me first. I instantly closed my eyes and responded. The kiss was slow and sweet. But it slowly got heated. I moved my hands to his waist, pushing him back a bit showing my dominance. His hands in my hair.

It was passionate, but we slowed it down again and I pulled away, gazing back into his dark eyes, feeling his warm breath hit my face.

"I love you..." was I could say.... it was all I was thinking of at that moment.

"Me too. I love you too.." he smiled and I pecked his lips as we stood up and packed the stuff and made our way back to the house.

Very short update but I wanted to add some cute stuff and whatever. Anyways I luh y'all!!! Annyeong ❤️❤️