Chapter 51

jjk POV

"I really just want to marry you right now and have a bunch of kids." I pulled Taehyung closer into my embrace while we cuddled in the bed.

"Me too, but I don't know about a bunch of kids. 1 is enough." Taehyung replied, his hair glowing from the moon.

"Seriously? Out of everyone I thought you would've been the one to say you want like 50."

"Well I mean. We are young. I love kids don't get me wrong, but there is so much more I want to do and explore before we jump into parenting."

"Of course I agree 100%. I guess I was just a little excited. But you're right, there is still stuff I want to do before having a kid. Of course I need to finish school and go to college too."

"I forgot about school shit I wish I could just drop out." Taehyung whined.

"Don't we all?" I joked and playfully squeezed his nose.

"What will our school think when they find out about us?"

"Probably be really shocked. But I don't care anymore. They can figure us out because I don't want to hide my affection for you at school." I pecked his cheek and he just chuckled.

"I still can't believe we despised each other so much."

"Dude what a throwback."

"Yeah, I remember we'd always curse each other out."

"We were so immature." We both laughed.

We just laid there, in a calming silence.

"Hey Jeongguk?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think Minho will ever wake up?"

"Tae yknow I don't like when-"

"No it's ok. I'm ok with it now it doesn't bother me to talk about it anymore. I just want to discuss."

"Ok well, I think he'll be ok."

"He's done so much shit to me. I don't understand why I feel bad for him. He hurt me. But I'm not the only one hurting. He's hurting. He was hurting more than me and it ate away at him until he was nothing but a shell looking pretty on the outside but empty in the inside. I want to forget the past Jeongguk. I want to move on from what he did from me."

"You can't forget. You'll never forget. But you can forgive. You can't move on and not have that feeling of disgust still haunting you. The only way to move on from it all is to forgive. Only if you are willing to."

"I want to forgive him. I want to move on. He's my family. I don't want to be stubborn anymore. I want- no... I need to be an adult and be open- minded instead of dwelling on the past. Cause that's something I can't change."

"Yeah.. I think we should sleep Tae Tae. Okay?"

"Yeah, goodnight gukkie.. love you."

"Love you too.."

Check out new published book of mine!!!

Hoped you enjoyed and this chapter is not edited.

I luh y'all!!
Annyeong ❤️❤️