Chapter 50

kth POV

"Shit!"

"Fuck Taehyung loosen up!"

"I'm bad at this I'm sorry!" I yelled.

"You guys sound like your having fucking sex..." Minah walked in on us having an arm wrestle in the kitchen.

"Oh sorry, probably something you're used to hearing from us anyways-"

"Shut the fuck up!" I slapped Jeongguk but not hard enough for it to hurt.

"Hah. Lively as ever." Minah just sighed and smiled while plopping herself down on the couch.
"Now that I think of it. When are you guys getting married? Shouldn't it have happened a while ago?"

Jeongguk and I just looked at each other, not quite sure either.

"Well, actually we aren't sure but hopefully soon since I want a billion kids!" Jeongguk stood up and pulled me into a tight back hug while Minah just laughed.

"Adopting?" Minah asked.

"No. I'm going to excrete one out of my anus. Yes adopting." I joked.

"Haha just making sure. You too are crazy who knows what could happen."

"I guess so.."

"Tae we should talk to our parents about the wedding. Are we even having a wedding or are we just eloping. I mean I'm fine with either but I'd rather have a wedding so we can take cute pictures together." Jeongguk pouted.

"Hahaha me too. I also want a wedding. We should call them. Can you hand me my phone?" I asked and Jeongguk grabbed it from the kitchen counter and handed it to me.

I scrolled through my contacts and pressed call Mom making sure it's on speaker.

"Sweetie? How are you?" Mom asked in her happy tone.

"I'm good, I was just wondering when the wedding ceremony will be."

"Oh that's right we And the Jeon's never got to discuss that yet. When do you think it should happen?"

"As soon as possible Mrs. Kim!!" Jeongguk yelled excited.

"Ah Jeongguk hi there! Yes we will try to plan as soon as possible. And don't worry about anything because we and the Jeon's will have it all planned out."

"Are you sure Mom? We are always happy to help."

"Aigoo no it's fine we want to do this for you guys! I have to go right now but ill contact you later. Love you guys!"

"Love you too!" Jeongguk and I said before hanging up.

"I can't wait! We should get pictures taken and send cards to people we want to invite!" Jeongguk said ecstatic.

"Hey one thing at a time." I smiled trying to calm him.

"You guys are so cringy because this is the type of squishy couples do in tv shows.." Minah looked at us and joked.

"Tsk tsk Minah .... you'll find your true love someday." I joked and she just smiled looking back at the tv

BRUHH 2 DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL!!

How many days left do you have of school?

Hoped you enjoyed chapter not edited.
I luh y'all!!
Annyeong ❤️❤️