Chapter 55

Guys I just noticed that whenever I'm close to finishing a story, I update it a lot.

Like if you guys were around when Red Eyes was still ongoing and same with Wrong but Right, didn't you guys noticed I would update like everyday when the story was about to end?

I dunno I just realized it and thought it was weird.

kth POV

After a good 2 and a half hours of driving back to where we used to live, we finally arrived at the hospital.

We rushed inside and went to the floor and room number Minah texted to us.

Was we walked through the halls, we saw Minah waiting outside the door, nervously pacing back and forth.

"Hey so what happened?" I asked concerned.

"I was in there and I was just yknow talking to him and as I was like holding his hand, his hand just.. moved. Like he tightened his grasp." She struggled to get out sine it looked like she was crying earlier with her red swollen eyes.

Jeongguk pulled her into a hug to comfort her since she started to get emotional again and I gently massaged her shoulder.

"The doctor is checking on him right now." She she said pulling away while rubbing her eyes.

"Do you think he will be able to tell us when Minho will wake back up." Jeongguk asked.

"Hopefully." She replied.

The doctor then stepped out of his room and we all bowed our heads.

"He's fine no need to worry." The kind doctor smiled.

"I'm sorry to trouble you by asking this, but do you know when he may wake up again by chance? I just thought because since he moved, maybe that'll mean he'll wake up soon." Minah asked.

"It's still a bit vague. I don't know for sure. But since he had slight movements today, I think it's a good sign that he'll wake up before 3 months pass."

"Ok. Thank you so much." I said and bowed respectfully and so did Minah and Jeongguk while the doctor bowed back and walked off.

We then stepped into Minho's room.

He looks like a corpse.

"At least we know when he may wake up." I said directed at Minah.

"3 months... seems like a while. We've already waited a long time now." She replied.

"It's ok Minah. He'll be ok." Jeongguk replied.

"But what if he won't be ok? What if he wakes up and doesn't remember anything? Doesn't remember us?" She said, her eyes starting to glass up again.

"Stay positive Minah. Quit telling yourself about the negative what if's. He'll be ok. I know it. It's a gut feeling." I said trying to comfort her.

"I just can't help but think this is all my fault." She sighed.

"You aren't at fault. No one is ok. Don't blame yourself." Jeongguk said.

"I did the worst things to him. And at the time I even knew they were wrong but I continued to do it." She choked back a sob.

Jeongguk and I just looked at eachother, sharing a sorry expression.

"Minah. You act like he won't ever wake up. You will get the opportunity to explain yourself and apologize. It isn't too late. Have some faith." I kindly said and Minah nodded her head.

"Your right I still have time to talk to him." She said.

I rubbed her back.

"You guys can head out now. I'll just stay here a little bit longer." She sniffled.

"Alright. Take care of yourself ok?" Jeongguk said.

"Yeah I will." She smiled and sniffled again.

We waved goodbye and exited the room.

Once we finally left the building and started the car Jeongguk spoke up.

"She feels so guilty." He said.

"I know. It hurts me seeing her feel like she's carrying so much guilt."

"Yeah.."

Poor Minah!!

Anyway hoped you enjoyed this short chapter.

I swear happier things will happen soon!!

Also if u guys wanna follow me on social media my ig and vsco is in my bio.

I luh you guys!

Annyeong ❤️❤️