Chapter 40

kth POV

We had finally arrived at the hospital and I ran inside.

"Please miss where is Kim Minho's room?" I said panting a bit and rushed.

"I'm sorry sir but we don't just give out patients room num-"

"I'm his brother!" I was pissed off and couldn't hold back.

She flinched.

"I-I'm sorry sir but he's currently in with the doctors, you'll have to wait till they help get patched up." She bowed.

I groaned while pulling at my hair. I took a seat down and couldn't help but worry.. I have to tell Mom and Dad.

As I got my phone from my pocket, they came rushing in from the front doors.

Mom spotted me and gasped while coming over to me along with the rest of them.

I stood up and she hugged me and I hugged her back. She was crying so hard.

"Mom Minho was hit... they are currently trying to help him right now so we aren't allowed to see him." I said sadly.

"I know honey this was all my fault... I should've been a better mother! This is the world punishing me!" She cried. I just continued to hug her as my dad rubbed her back.

I looked at Jeongguk and Minah and Minah looked away from my eyes, she seemed tense.

Then my eyes met with jeongguk's.

We both gave eachother remorseful looks.

___\____

It's been 2 hours... we were still in the waiting room.

Mom had cried herself to sleep. Her head rested on dads. I continued to pace back and forth, biting my nails. Minah had texted Jonghyun and met him outside of the hospital entrance.

Jeongguk was sitting in from of and just watched me.

"Babe, come on sit down." Jeongguk gently grasped my other hand, which made me stop pacing.

"I can't help but just worry about him Jeongguk. I know he's one real shitty brother, but he's my only brother.. he's family. And for some reason inside I feel like he's trying to change.. yknow?" I must've sounded crazy.

Jeongguk, stood up and hugged me. He caressed my hair and whispered sweet nothings into my ear to comfort me..

One of the ladies from the front desk walked up to us which made us pull apart from eachother.

"Sir, the doctors informed me that Minho is now available to see. Here is his room number." She bowed and gave me a paper with the room number.

"Thank you!" I bowed.

She walked off and I looked back at Mom and Dad.

"It's ok son.. go see him first.. I'll let Mom now when she wakes up." He smiled.

"Thank you Dad." He nodded and smiled as Jeongguk and I rushed to his room.

We bumped into people and things in the process but we finally got to his room.

I opened the door and saw minho's still body. The doctor was in there seemingly taking notes.

"You must be his brother?" He asked me and bowed.

"Ah yes. Thank you for your help doc."

"Of course. But Minho is in a very critical condition right now. So he won't be able to talk. He may not even wake up till a couple hours. I'm sorry for making you wait so long."

"Oh no don't apologize it's ok."

He bowed and took his leave. Jeongguk and stood to the side of his bed.

His head was bandaged almost everywhere. Even his face. I could only see one eye, his mouth and nose uncovered but even there had wounds. His arm and leg was casted and his other arm was bandaged. Then his blanket covered the rest of him.

I broke down into tears. Jeongguk lightly rubbing my back.

I kneeled down next to his bed, staring at his weak body.

"H-Hyung.. even if you aren't sorry from back then, I still forgive you anyways... you're my only brother.. my family. Please.. I want to become like a little brother to you hyung, but we can't do that if you die!! So please hyung ... don't die.. ill pray for you."

I weakly stood back up.

"Tae, your mom is outside the door." Jeongguk said softly.

I nodded and we both headed out as my mom and Dad rushed inside. I could already hear my mom bawling her eyes out even tho we just left the room.

"Jeongguk.. what if he doesn't make it?"

"Taehyung... your brother is strong, he will make it ok? Just pray for him.." he kissed my forehead.

Minho.. keep fighting.

This chapter is not edited so excuse any errors. I luh y'all so much and I'm sorry again for inactivness. I'm trying really hard to keep up with my stories but when you have 5 assignments due the next day and sports everyday on top of that, it's a little much. But since I'm on break, I'll try to update more!! I luh y'all so much and please comment more! I miss seeing your guys' comments!!
Annyeong❤️❤️