Chapter 39

Minho POV

I stormed off. My mind was cluttered with roaring thoughts that wouldn't shut up and on top of that I had already lashed out on my mom. Tears still continued to flow from my eyes, making it hard to even see. I physically felt weak at this state. I haven't been eating a lot because of work and my depression. I think it's finally letting me know that at the wrong moment.

My legs were wobbling as I walked into no specific place, just away from that house.

I finally could see a blurry view of the street, I was right by a cross walk. So many people waited to cross.

My eyes were still blurry and watery. I couldn't see anything clearly.

But doesn't that light say we can walk?

Why aren't people walking.

I started to hear yelling. Is it from the people waiting?

"Yah watch out-"

kth POV

I was in a cafe, close to home with some friends and we just talked.

All of a sudden the tv that was showing a toy commercial for kids switched to the news.

An accident?

"Just now, around 3:28 pm, a young man named Kim Minho was just hit by a car. People around said he looked upset and weak. We are still looking into the accident, and Minho was been sent to the hospital. Though he is in critical condition."

My eyes widened.

I jumped out of my seat and grabbed my things.

"Yah Tae isn't that your brother?" A friend asked before I rushed out.

"Yes yes it is please I didn't drive here can you please take me to the hospital!" I yelled, people stared but were worried for me.

My friend nodded and we rushed out.

Please Minho... don't die you idiot. Please..

Minah POV

I saw the news and rushed to mrs Kim, Jeongguk and mr Kim.

"Minho was just hit by a car! We have to go to the hospital right now!!" I yelled at them.

"Minho was hit?!" Mr Kim yelled. Mrs Kim started to cry as we rushed out the door.

I texted jonghyun and told him to meet us at the hospital.

We were driven to the hospital as soon as possible.

I nervously bit my lip. Which started to bleed.

"Minah calm down ok? He'll be ok alright." Jeongguk tried to comfort me and give me hope..

Please Minho. I know you think no one cares about you but please... please live!!

Fuck this is intense. Honestly poor Minho tho. He just wanted love. It's almost the world is punishing him. I luh y'all!!
Annyeong ❤️❤️