Chapter 34

Not edited

jjk POV

It's the next day and we've all settled in.

Taehyung are sharing a room and fortunately Minho is like across the huge ass house from us.

Taehyung and his parents were out looking for stuff since the like to spoil Taehyung. But Minho stayed home. Which is good so then he won't scare Taehyung.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and asked the butler if there was anything I could snack on, and showed me the pantry and I just grabbed what I wanted and headed back out.

As I walked out of the kitchen, I accidentally bumped into Minho and instinctively bowed and apologized.

"Yah watch it." He said, clearly looking like he just woke up.

"Hey, how come you didn't go with Taehyung and his parents to shop?" I asked him.

"Seriously? They went out? Hah, expected." He chuckled bitterly while rubbing his eyes.

I raised a brow
"You didn't know?"

"Of course not. That little shit had always made mom and dad forget about me." He laughed and walked forward but I firmly clasped on to his wrist and pulling back to where he was standing.

"Don't call your younger brother a little shit. Why do you even hate him anyways, he did nothing." I furrowed my brows.

"Hah, you starting to sound like Minah. Look Jeongguk, it's best for you to not stick your nose into others business." His voice sounding a bit stronger.

"His business is my business. We're getting married soon anyways." I got a bit annoyed with him, and according to his expression, he seemed to too.
"Taehyung had been nothing but sweet and you treat him like shit. What'd he do to deserve that?"

"I see he told you about what happened years back. That asshole. But I guess it was going to get out to someone somehow. Something like that can't be kept a secret forever. But I get it, you and Minah only look at his perspective. You take his side before hearing what I've got to say. No matter how you may look at it, I'm the villain here. I get it. Can't blame you. But not even mom or dad have bothered to talk to me or love me like they love Taehyung. So you know what? He deserves to be treated like shit." He walked off making me speechless...

I think I get it now.

Now that I think of it, I pity him.

All his life,

He's been ignored by his own family.

This doesn't make what he did to Tae years ago ok. But now I see why.

Why he acts like the way he does.
Why he hates Tae.

It's like he was neglected.......

Poor Minho, so misunderstood.
Short chapter but wanted to publish today. Hoped you enjoyed!!
I luh y'all!!
Annyeong ❤️❤️