Chapter 45

I've been super inactive I'm sorry but it's been really hard for me to update regularly. Life has been really good to me recently and I completely forgot about Wattpad and my stories. It wasn't fair to leave u guys off like that. Again, my stories will have slow updates. I'm really focusing on my personal life. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience but I hope you enjoy the chapter u all have been waiting for!!!

jjk POV

I pushed Taehyung on the bed aggressively and crawled on top of him bringing his legs to my sides so I was in between him, continuing to kiss his lips with no rhythm. We both pulled away for a second, taking eachother's shirts off.

I took both his hands and moved them above his head and pinned them down. Looking at the master piece below me.

Our breaths were hot and we are barely getting started.

"Look at you. Nothing but beauty." I say, my eyes getting lost into his.

"Than embrace me." He breathily said into my ear after pulling me closer to him.

I smirked and started kissing his neck and collar bone while taking the rest of our clothings off.

Our panting was filling the room and I caressed his sides. Groping them as I kiss my way down to his hips, spreading his legs and looking him dead in the eye.

He blushed and tried closing his legs but instead I bit his thigh, hearing a gasp escape his sinful lips.

"Don't you dare feel embarrassed." I said as I stick my two fingers in his mouth, making sure he coats them enough but making him whine.

"Mmngf.." he moaned as he sucked on my fingers.

He is seriously so hot. I wanna fuck him till he can't walk anymore.
Shit Jeongguk! Stay in control you don't wanna hurt him too much.

I pulled my fingers out and sucked on his collar bone to distract the penetration.

"Ahh~" his moan sounded a bit pained but I knew he was trying to endure it. After all, it's been months since the last time we had sex.

"I'm sorry babe.. but I promise it'll feel better." I kissed his lips, feeling sorry for him since his face read "it hurts"

"No... Jeon-Jeongguk... please." He said in discomfort.

"What babe? Your ok right? We can stop if it hurts too mu-"

"Fuck Jeongguk your going way too damn slow!"

I was surprised at his words. I thought he needed time to get used to it again. This won't stop me from doing him gently though. I still don't wanna hurt him.

"I'm sorry Tae but I'm still gonna go slow for y-"

"I'm sorry Jeongguk but if you can't fuck me rough I'll find someone else!!" He yells, but already regretting it.

That's it... no control tonight

"I see how it is.." I growled my eyes piercing his.

"Wait wait kookie I didn't mean-"

"No fuck that don't kookie me. Your getting it raw tonight." I say aggressively and pulling my fingers out without warning. Making him gasp.

I turned his body over, making his ass stick out.

I groped his ass, staring at his beautiful innocent looking hole. I locked my lips.

"D-don't stare.. it's embarrassing-"

"What did I say about being embarrassed?" I growled and continued to grope him. Hearing his sweet moans escape.

No, those moans will soon be filled with pain in just a second. He asked for it.

I lightly pressed my tip against his hole.

I trailed my fingers down his spine, making him shutter a bit. Distracting him from what I'm about to do.

kth POV

His fingers trailing down my spine sent shivers. I moan softly.

"AHHH!" I screamed, my moans sounding more like chokes. I could hardly breathe. He rammed into me without warning. I feel like I'm being ripped open.

All I could feel was a burning pain.

Tears started streaming down my face. But part of me wants this, wants more.

"J-JEONG- AGHH!!" He started thrusting so fast it didn't seem human. His grunts and my screams along with loud slapping of skin was all that could be heard.

"How do you like that? Does it hurt? As it should my love." His voice was soft for a second, but was than aggressive.

This side of Jeongguk was jaw dropping. He is so hot.

The burning pain then turned into pleasure. Pleasure that made my eyes roll back so far.

Right as I was starting to enjoy it, he lifted one of my legs up and put it over his shoulder, and continued to thrust hard and grind even more.

"Ahhh yes..... fuucckkk." I could barley make out words.

Right as I said that he hit my sweet spot.

"AHH!" I moaned loudly.

"Ahah.. so lewd... I found your sweet spot.." he whispered with his raspy voice into my ear.

I already knew what I was in for.

He then lifted my other leg too, also putting over his shoulder, reaching a whole level of deep. I continued to moan.

"Hold on to me Tae." He said, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, scratching his back.

He than started abusing my sweet spot..

"AHH FUCK JEONGGUK!" I screamed, my eyes were basically white, they were rolled so far back.

"Oh fuck babe your so fucking hot!" He growled and it turned me on so much.

"I'm gonna cum!" I scream, as if I hadn't already cummed a dozen times.

"Me .. too!!" He moaned and released inside me.

Filling me to the brink. I could feel the warmth in me...

We panted and we could feel each others hot breaths. He pulled out and fell on top of me.

We eventually passed out.

My first smut chapter I've written in like forever. I luh y'all!!
Annyeong❤️❤️