-PROLOGUE-

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(YN)(LN): YOUR NAME & LAST NAME

AGE: 18 YRS OLD

HEIGHT: 6FT

HAIR COLOR: BLACK

EYE COLOR: BROWN

ABILITIES: HAMON

-Prologue-

Somewhere in New York, a new JoJo appeared from the Joestar family, and her name is Josephine Joestar, an 18 year old teenager who's living in New York alongside with her grandma, Johanna Joestar and her friend, SpeedWagon, who he also manages to own himself a foundation company name "The SpeedWagon Foundation". And also, Josephine has met and made a new friend for saving him, Smokey, who seems to be a little trouble maker at first, but starts to get along very well with Josephine and Johanna...but one very day, Josephine and Johanna were told from someone who use to work with SpeedWagon, that SpeedWagon has been "killed" by an unknown monk, who Josephine knew which monk can be that "killed" SpeedWagon, and she doesn't believe that, so she started to make her travels alone to the destination where SpeedWagon has been taken and ave him...until suddenly...Josephine then has found herself a new friend while her traveling...and also this friend happens to be belong her on her quest as well...bizarre don't you say??? So, what happens next?? Find out!!!