Chp.2 The Betrayal/Return Of The Mask

-AUTHOR POV-

Meanwhile, while everything is happening in New York between Josephine and Smokey being friends, somewhere in a deserted land where a plane is set to fly, suddenly, a fine senior gentleman was waiting for someone, and this fine senior gentleman here seems to be familiar, and yes my friends, this fine senior gentleman here is none other than the return Robert E.O SpeedWagon...

And the person he is waiting for has arrived, and happens to be a monk, and to bring alongside with two other ones, and this one is familiar as well, he is none other than Straizo

Straizo: It's good to see you again SpeedWagon, I have heard word that you are a great success in American Oil tycoon.

SpeedWagon: Thats a bit exaggerated, and you look young as ever Straizo, hard to believe we are the same age. Hamon energy is life energy, right? I envy you. Now, shall we get going?

Straizo: Of course.

Straizo, alongside with his monks and SpeedWagon hopped on the airplane and set to fly away to there destination....
.
.
.
As you all know, it has been half a century ever since Johanna Joestar's husband, Sir Pendleton Joestar made a sacrifice to himself to save her wife,  Straizo has succeeded to Master Tonpetty, while SpeedWagon has made a success building a fortune, together, their heading to Mexico and land for an investigation, this investigation has been discovered by the SpeedWagon Foundation team, what's more, it's a secret. Moments later, they have arrive and yet SpeedWagon has gotten some recruits for himself from his team as him, his team and Straizo headed over to a huge tunnel that leads to their investigation...

SpeedWagon: I tell you Straizo, once you lay eyes on this, I believe-no, ima certain you will feel chills, chills that will run down to your spine. I find this more terrifying than I have felt 50 years ago during our battle with Dio.

They have arrive, and yet the space was huge...

Straizo: Such a vast site!

SpeedWagon: And this is the reason we came here for!