Chp.6

-AUTHOR POV-

While Everything was going on in the facility with Santana, meanwhile, Josephine and (YN) manage to find the building and knowing SpeedWagon and the pillar man are there for sure...

Josephine: There it is, according to that dangling cactus Donobang, the underground facility we're looking for is hidden down there somewhere.

(YN): So if he's saying the truth, then SpeedWagon must be there...but, only problem is how are we gonna enter??

Josephine: Oh hey look! An entrance, come!

And so, they sneak up as they hid behind the wall and to see two German guards patrolling the entrance...and yet when young beautiful ladies are trying to enter, the guards won't let them in until they let themselves get touched by the guards...no other choice...so they let themselves get touched by the guards as they started chuckling....

Josephine: Tch, sick bastards.

(YN): What kind of guards will just do that to innocent ladies like them?? But right now, we gotta find a way to sneak in...but how??

Josephine: ...Heh, I got this. Just follow my lead.

(YN): Oh, okay.

And so, the ladies enters the facility...

German Guard #1: Next!

And yet, JoJo appeared...

Josephine: Hey there boys~

German Guard #2: Hubba Hubba, why hello there!

German Guard #1: What brings you here sweet cheeks?

Josephine: Well, all I brought was some tequilas, you wouldn't mind me going on through, right~? Here look~

JoJo then pulls out two tequila bottles and yet to start squeezing her boobs towards them...

Josephine: Would you boys care to join me, and have a little...fun~??

German Guard #2: H-Ho!! Fun you say?!

German Guard #1: Well, we might as well take a brake, hehe...now, why don't you come a little closer sweetie.

Both German guards started to get closer to JoJo as they were about to touch her...until she grins...

Josephine: Gotcha!

German Guards: Huh??

Josephine: Hamon!

JoJo pops both caps with her Hamon as the two caps hit directly to the tree, and knocking off two coconuts on top to their heads...

Josephine: Now (YN)!

(YN) appears behind Josephine as he then strikes a powerful kick forwards them and sends them flying away...

German Soldiers: Oh tacos!

And so the Germans were knocked out cold...

Josephine: Heh, nice kick.

(YN): Heh, thanks, nice plan of course.

Josephine: Hehe, well yea...it was easy after all. Now, let's hide them and use their suits as disguises so we can sneak in.

(YN): Right.

And so, the two manage to sneak in the facility, as they see a lot of trucks, missiles, weapons and vehicles...

(YN): Man, these German guys really aren't joking.

Josephine: I know, never thought these dudes had to go all out.