¡Read Now! (Changes coming up tho)

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Before everything that happen with JoJo and her husband (Part 2 (YN)) leaving the airport, let's take trip back a couple years ago...in 1983, Canary Island of the northwest coast of Africa, three fisherman has Cather themselves an odd treasure chest, which happen to look like it has been deep in the ocean for 100 years. The fisherman's realize that the "treasure chest" looked so long and narrow to be one, but they didn't care, so they catches it and have it on their boat. As they were about to open it, they realize that this "chest" had a name on it, which says "DIO"....
.
.
.
And then, the next day....the boat that the fisherman were on are suddenly gone, and the boat being alone and abandon on in the middle of the ocean for good, and the chest was laid open and empty...and from the very start, we already knew what was in the chest, and the chest was none other than a casket, and in the casket was none other than DIO himself!!! Who merge back from hell, and to get have himself a new body of his! How!?!?
.
.
.
And that's not all, back at New York, Josephine, her husband, Mr.Joestar (Part 2 (YN)) and alongside with an fortune teller grins, Muhammad Avdol, has heard about the situation that happen at the boat and the casket that was found, JoJo already knew what is this about...and to top it all that, Josephine gets a call all the way from Tokyo, from her daughter, Holly, that her daughter is behind bars and doesn't wanna leave at all. So this is the perfect time for Josephine to head over to Japan, help Holly and have a little talk with her granddaughter, brining Avdol with her, as for (YN), he needed to stay here and keep on working lots of papers for the SpeedWagon Foundation..
.
.
.
.
Before Holly called her parents about what happen to her own daughter, here's what happen. 1987, same year, it was night, in a bar restaurant, where everyone were going crazy watching the sports on TV....and yet one of them didn't seem happy at all, she was annoyed, pissed off and wanted to shit them up. But she didn't wanted to waste time on that, so she decided to leave the bar...but then suddenly, 5 adult punks approach to her and Al wanted to have a fun talk with her, but she didn't wanted all that, so she ignores them and walks away, so the punks tried stoping her from leaving and wanted to have a little fun with her, but she stared to fight back, and one of them slap her, dropping her down to the ground...and which it was a very, very bad thing to do to her, as she gets up, and suddenly clenching her fists, suddenly, an unknown spirit ghost appeared behind her, the punks couldn't see it, only she can, so she and the spirited ghost started throwing barrage brutal punches to the 5 punks, and after she does...she and her spirited ghost manage to break 15 of their bones, and busting their balls, and were put to the hospital....and after feeling with them, she was confused and shocked about having a spirited ghost with her who it helped her beat down those punks....and then, police arrive to the scene as she notices....she's an 18 year old teenage girl, Holly's daughter, her name is Jocelyn Kujo....Jocelyn then turns around, faces towards you and tilting her hat down....

Jocelyn: Yare Yare Daze....you chumps that are reading this, make yourself useful and start reading part 3 already, but not just yet, the author will remind you all when the changes will be done for parts 3,4, and 5. So be patient...and let the bizarre adventure begin.

JJBA: Stardust Crusader (Female Jotaro Kujo x Male Reader)

Read now, but first, changes will happen on the previous parts so stay tune!