Chp.38 We Meet Again

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Johanna rested her eyes for a bit, and wanted to sleep forever and never to wake up...but as she open her eyes again, she suddenly found herself sitting underneath a tree, surrounded by grass as she stood up and looks around to notice that she's in a familiar area...

Johanna: Wh-Where am I??

She notices her voice sounded was different, and she checks her hands, legs and her body, and to seem like she's back being young again, a teenager I say, 19 years again...

Johanna: I-I'm...young again?? B-But how?? This place...this seems...familiar...

She looks around, and to see her own home, the Joestar mansion home...

Johanna: That's...my home..! Which means...father!!

Johanna rushes down the hill and to go to her home, as she then arrive, she stopped for a moment, and to hear barking...

Johanna: That barking...is that-

She turns and to see Danny running up towards her and to drop her down, licking her face...

Johanna: Hehe! Danny! Oh good to see you boy! Oh how much I miss you pal!

She then got up and was happy to see her pet dog again...and then came her father, George Joestar, and he wasn't alone, there came alongside her mother as well, Mary Joestar...

Geroge: Sweetie, there you are.

Mary: Why, what is that you're doing darling??

Johanna eyes were widen shock to not only see her father, but her mother as well, she smiles emotionally, as she rushes towards them, and to hug them both...

George: Heh, why JoJo, everything alright??

Mary: What is it dear??

Johanna: I-It nothing really, I don't know why I'm like this...but I miss you two both! I'm so happy to see you both again!

George: Heh, we are too sweetie, we both miss you and love you a lot JoJo.

Mary: Don't you ever forget that.

George: Oh by the way, you have some visitors at the back at the house, they seem to be friends of yours.

Johanna: Visitors?? Friends??

Mary: Why of course, they seem to be good people after all. Why don't you go and see for yourself?

Johanna: I will! Come Danny!

Danny: *Bark*!

Johanna then runs around the house as Danny follows her....
.
.
.
As she arrive at the back of the house, she started looking around, and yet no one to be seen...

Johanna: Weird, mother and father did say these friends of mines were here to look for me, but I don't see them. Where could they-

???: OII!! JoJo!!

She then turns around, and to see someone running up the hill, calling for her, she got a closer look, a man with long beautiful blonde/gold hair, and with a top hat as well, and surprisingly, she notices her good ol friend, pal (AND THE BEST WAIFU) SpeedWagon...

Johanna: Mr.SpeedWagon!!

The two run up to each other a gave a huge friend hug...

SpeedWagon: Johanna! Oh boy! It's so damn good to see you again friend! Long time no see dear friend!