Chp.36 Le Lemon 🍋

-⚠️WARNING⚠️-

This following chapter will contain a lemon, please be advise that this lemon will contain strong sexual words and adult maturity, you have been advice, have fun 😁

And so as we left off, Josephine has given a message to (YN) with a soft kiss to his lips, and she wanted him to join her showering, and (YN) knows about it. So he chuckles as he then walks and follows JoJo. He then walks down the hallway, as he can hear the shower head turning on as he takes a peak inside, and to see Josephine slowly taking her clothes off and (YN) blushing while seeing her getting stripped, afterwards, JoJo slowly turns around and to notice (YN) already at the door...

Josephine: You can come in already, waters good enough for the both of us~

(YN): Heh, okay, coming in~

(YN) enters the bathroom, and to see JoJo with her panties and bra only, JoJo smiles and blushing too as she shows his body...

Josephine: Like what you see~?

(YN): Definitely~

(YN) approaches to JoJo closely, as she and (YN) wrap their arms around each other together, and slowly approaching their lips to each other, and connecting them with a soft and soothing kiss, they started making out as they feel each other's tongue as well, JoJo then grabs (YN)'s shirt as she slowly pulls it up and (YN) healing her out by taking it off, afterwards, he takes off his pants and underwear as JoJo takes off her bra and panties off as the two of them were naked, blushing and smiling as they again go back making out, as they do, JoJo can feel (YN)'s hardening member on her stomach, as she then slowly backs away from the kiss, enters the shower, and to grab (YN)'s member, and slowly and gently pull him towards her in the shower, and so, two of them were inside, getting wet from the shower head, the two approach to each other again and started making out again...as they do, JoJo slowly started lowering herself down as she got onto her knees, and to see (YN)'s hard member and his skin peeling out already....she softly smiles as she gave a little touch on the tip, which was sensitive to (YN) and made it twitch a little, she then gently holds his member, and she can feel it hard when she slowly masturbates it, she then can feel (YN) was liking it the fact he started to blush and to breathe...she then grabs her breast, and placing his hard member between them as she started rubbing it against her breast between...

(YN): A-Ah~!

Josephine: How does my breast feel~?

(YN): R-Really good, soo good~!

Josephine: Heh, soft and comfortable Huh~