Chp.5 The Pillar Man

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, with Smokey staying with Granny Johanna, and Josephine meeting (YN), the two started to make their way to Mexico. And it took them a day to arrive at Mexico as the two were on motorcycles, riding down the dessert as they're heading towards where SpeedWagon was taken and the pillar man as well...but as they kept on riding, suddenly, the two of them stopped for a moment, and looking behind...

Josephine: ...Something isn't right here, don't you agree?

(YN): Yea, I do. Feels like we're being watched all morning.

Josephine: But why?? Clearly we are alone, we've been riding together all the way here and in the middle of a desert.

Suddenly, they notice a brown blanket out of no where appearing and landing on the floor...

(YN): Well that's weird.

Josephine: Yea, totally weird...unless...

Josephine approaches to the blanket...

Josephine: Someone is playing a trick on us!!

But...the blanket is empty underneath, literally empty when she tosses it up to the air and gliding...

(YN): Heh, or maybe the heat is playing tricks on us.

Josephine: ..O-Or that..yeah..

But suddenly, the blanket then suddenly was some sort of cape after all, as someone's merge out from the cape in the air, and yet to days towards Josephine with a sharp knife in his hands...

(YN): Hey look out!!

Josephine: What?!

Josephine looks behind and to the the man dashing towards her with a knife, about to stab her until (YN) steps in and saves her as he grabs the knife with his Hamon and to try punching him but the man suddenly glides back into the air..

???: Well aren't you a sharp one. You somehow are quick enough to stop me and feeling my sense though I mange to be as quiet as possible on my stealth.

(YN): Cut the shit, tell us why are you following us?!

Josephine: Yea, we got no damn business with you!

??: Oh, I'm not following you two. I'm here from an order to do some capturing, from our army that wants to talk about Straizo!

Josephine: Wh-What?! Why would you be interested in him?!

(YN): And who's our army??! By what I can hear from your accent, I say your a German, right?

Josephine: German??! Tch, what German like him wants business with Straizo and SpeedWagon?! But...if you aren't gonna say anything, I don't mind beating you up!

???: Ha, you think you and your friend here can take on the German Double S commando, Donobang?? Hehe, your both amateurs!

Donobang dashes towards Josephine as she then picks up his cape and tosses towards him to blind him as Josephine emits her Hamon and try punching Donobang....but what she punches instead was the cactus as she felt the spikes on her fist...

Josephine: Ow!! Shut!!!

Donobang: Behind you!!

Donobang rushes towards Josephineand leaps to try striking a kick towards her face, but (YN) steps in and blocks it for her...

Josephine: (YN)!

(YN): Don't worry, I got this!

(YN) shakes off the kick and sends Donobang flying to the air, as (YN) emits his Hamon, and leaps towards Donobang as he started spinning himself like a human drill, and afterwards, landing a brutal punch towards his face...