Chp.4 The Game Master Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Josephine was shooting Straizo with a god damn Tommy gun, which who knows where she pulled out, anyways afterwards, Straizo was down as Josephine enters the restaurant and Smokey appearing and was ducking from the shooting and people panicking and leaving...

Josephine: Straizo! I'm gonna give you one choice to meet your death! Will it be sunlight yellow or Hamon?! Or smash your damn brains!

Smokey: J-JoJo! Do you realizes what you've done?! You've destroyed almost everything in this restaurant!

Josephine: Hmmm, yea I know, it will take a small fortune to pay every damage.

Smokey: No not that! You just shot and killed a person!!!

Josephine: Person?? Ha, you mean Straizo??

Josephine picks up a bullet and started to observe of how weird it looks when it hit Straizo...

Josephine: *The bullets I fired at him all have strange sense on them. They have been completely warped.* Smokey, get out of here now.

Smokey: Wh-What??!

Josephine: That thing I shot...I can only hope he was a person, and if it was, then I would have started having second thoughts on going to jail.

Smokey: What??! Then what else you think he is?! Some sort of zombie??!

Josephine: ...Close.

Suddenly Straizo started to get up, as em there were little gaping wounds around his whole body and yet to be recovered quickly...Straizo hisses and reveals his gangs again from his teeth...

Josephine Mind: Just as I fear, Straizo is a vampire after all!

Straizo: Dio's has failed ultimately cause he became too enamored with his own abilities. He just couldn't stop taking it too far from his powers and limits. He stretch himself thin and allowing Sir Pendleton Joestar to strike him.

Josephine: !!

Straizo: But you see, I am different, JoJo. I'll have many time to extent my powers after I utterly kill you for good. There will be no mercy for you! I thought it would be appropriate to open up this technique that Dio use to kill your grandfather!

Josephine: NRRGH!! You shitty fuck!!

Josephine aims the Tommy gun at him again...but as she started pulling the trigger...she was out of ammo..

Josephine: Sh-Shit!

Straizo: Heh, gun has failed you. However, I can fire high pressure essence from my eyes, look deeply, Josephine!

Straizo suddenly shot two energy beams from his eyes, and to directly hit Josephine towards her forehead and neck..

Smokey: JoJo!!!

Straizo: Hehe, that was a little too easy. Now the only one that's left is Johanna Joestar, and that should be-

Josephine: Your next line is-

Josephine/Straizo: As easy as taking candy from a baby.

Straizo gasps and to see Josephine still alive and standing, smirking at him as Straizo was utterly shocked...thinking he had killed her for good...

Josephine: Hehe, next thing you'll say is "How can she possibly be alive with those holes on her head and neck?!" Am I right?

Straizo: B-But-But how can she possibly be alive with those holes on her head and neck?! *gasps shockingly*