Chp.7 Fighting Against Santana Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, JoJo and (YN) manage to sneak into the facility, and to save SpeedWagon in time, also Stroheim of course, and yet they found themselves up with the Pillar Man, Santana...

Stroheim: ...You...girl...I know you, you're Josephine Joestar...I've heard so much about you...but I don't know about your friend there, but listen. That Pillar Man, Santana, uses a mask to turn everyone into vampires! He does this to make himself stronger, and devours them! Destroy him!

Josephine: You don't say?

JoJo then started to get closer to Santana...

SpeedWagon: JoJo don't! He's dangerous!

(YN): Josephine don't do it!

JoJo gets closer to Santana...and yet to boo his nose...and jumps back..

Josephine: Tag! Your it, hehe.

Santana: ....

Josephine: Oh I get it, your those silent strong type guys, ever try modeling before? Come on, let's see that big smile of yours

(YN): ...She...must be joking...right??

SpeedWagon: J-JoJo, stop playing around...!

Josephine: Oh lighten up uncle, I'm just having a little fun here. Now come on you, be happy! Give me that smile of yours! Come on big guy.

Stroheim: JoJo! Stop with this nonsense immediately!

(YN): Josephine, this isn't the time to play games, you do realize your up against a man who we don't know what he could do!

Josephine: Oh please, you all assume he's a bad guy, and he doesn't seem that bad after all. I'll proof it to y'all that he's a good guy okay? He may look dangerous but isn't so bad. I don't want assume him as evil just because he killed some brainless Germans.

(YN): ...Well...I don't think I can argue with that after all...he hasn't done anything bad once he got close to him-

Stroheim: Are you two insane?!? He killed all my men cause he's evil!

(YN): Really? Cause it seems like you Germans might have provoke him and had him counter attack against you German bastards.

Josephine: Yea, you guys were the ones that were experimenting him and trying to blast him at the first time...not that we care at all, look the only thing we've come here is to take SpeedWagon back to New York safe and sound. Anyway, I don't think I wanna fight against him...now come on big guy, how about that-Huh?!

Suddenly, Santana started to pass by Josephine...and yet ignoring her...

Josephine: Well that was rude, he walked pass me and ignoring me, just who the hell he thinks he is?? *Hehe, or maybe tripping him over might teach him a lesson.* Have a nice "trip"!