Chp.19 End Of Eisidisi

-AUTHOR POV-

Eisidisi has taken over (YN)'s body, and yet has taken the red stone and shipped it to Kars and Wamuu...and now JoJo, Caesar and Lisa Lisa are trying to take down Eisidisi without harming (YN) somehow...

Eisidisi (YN): Hehe! And now, just to make things interesting! I'll make rip (YN)'s entire body and spill his blood all over thats made off boiling lava and to melt you all to hell!! Hahaha!!!

Caesar: Bastard!

Josephine: Eisidisi don't!!

Eisidisi started hurting (YN) as his blood started to spill everywhere and yet to be boiled up with high temperature....

Josephine: O-Oh shit! Careful, the blood is boiling hot!

Lisa Lisa: N-No! This isn't good, (YN)'s body is starting to fall apart! If this keeps up, then not only he'll be in trouble, but we'll also be in it too! ...JoJo, you must use your Hamon against (YN), and get Eisidisi out of there!

Jospehine: I-I can't! I don't want to hurt (YN)! I don't want to!

Caesar: JoJo it's the only way! It's now or never!

Josephine: B-But...I-I-

Eisidisi (YN): Hehe! If you won't come at me...then I'll go after you!

Lisa Lisa: Josephine!!

Caesar: JoJo get back!

Eisidisi (YN), started rushing at JoJo as JoJo was standing still, and not loving at all...

Josephine Mind: I-I can't do this...I can't hurt someone who has been on my sides and cared for me...I-I don't! Why would I put my hands on someone....someone who I also cared for!

Eisidisi (YN): It's over, JoJo!!!

Lisa Lisa/Caesar: JoJo!!

And as Eisidisi was about to kill Josephine....suddenly, he stopped for a moment...as he yet started to be stiff...and yet to grunt and having a hard time moving all of the sudden...

Eisidisi (YN): Wh-What the?!? Why...Why I can't...move!?

Josephine: H-Huh??!

Eisidisi started to back away somehow...and yet was having a hard time moving and controlling (YN)'s body...

Josephine: What the?? What's going on??

Caesar: It's like he's backing away, but why??!

Eisidisi was grunting and having a hard time....until suddenly one side of the face shows off (YN)'s eye pupil back as he has manage to control his body, but only half of it...

(YN): J-JoJo!! Master!! Caesar!!

Lisa Lisa: Wh-What?! Is that-

Caesar: (YN)?!? Is that really you!?

Jospehine: (YN)!!

(YN): Y-You have to take down Eisidisi! Hurry! I-I can't hold him back that much longer!!!

Josephine: B-But...I can't! I don't wanna hurt you!!

(YN): I-It's okay! You don't have to hurt me to take Eisidisi out! JoJo...think about...back at the hell pillar with Caesar!!

Jospehine: B-Back at the hell pillar???? .....Wait!! Y-You're right! Now that I thought about it, I have an idea!! Caesar, remember at the hell clmib pillar?! we can give it a shot! You and me, two types of Hamon! At the same time!

Caesar: Ah, I see, I know what you mean by that. It light just work!

Suddenly, (YN)'s body was getting tortured by Eisidisi as he started to lose more blood...

(YN): AAAAAGH!!!!

Josephine: (YN)!!

Lisa Lisa: JoJo! Caesar! Please help my student now!

Caesar: Right! JoJo, follow my breathing!

Josephine: Right! Let's go!!!

JoJo and Caesar rushes to (YN), as (YN) now isn't controlling his body no more as Eisidisi was back now...

Eisidisi (YN): YOU FUCK HEADS!!! DIE!!!

Eisidisi started blasting boiling blood towards JoJo and Caesar, but the two of them diets them with luck as they emitted their Hamon at the same time, and placing their hands with Hamon towards (YN) at the same time. JoJo bursts positive Hamon around (YN)'s body, and Caesar burying negative Hamon focusing on his heart, and at that point, the Hamon is negative and positive zero! And afterwards, (YN) gets onto his knees on the floor, as Eisidisi's brain appeared from behind his body...

Lisa Lisa: It worked! You fooled him to get out of there!

But then, Eisidisi's brain leaped and was going for Lisa Lisa...

Caesar: Coach look out!

Josephine: It's going after you!

As it was way out to reach to Lisa Lisa, (YN) suddenly got up and yet to catch Eisidisi from getting near his master, while holding his brain, he emits his Hamon, affecting Eisidisi's brain and to squish and platters it into pieces, ending Eisidisi for good. And after that....(YN) then collapses again to the floor as JoJo Caesar and Lisa Lisa check up on him...JoJo gets on her knees and lifts (YN) up...

Josephine: (YN), are you alright?! Speak to me!

(YN) then was opening his eyes...as he was back in his body for good...

(YN): O-Oh man...

Josephine: H-Haha! You're okay!

JoJo hugs (YN)...

(YN): O-Ow.

Josephine: C-Crap, sorry, hehe.

Caesar: (YN) my friend, we're relief you are okay.

Lisa Lisa: I am to...I don't know what will I do if I had lost my student like you.

Josephine Mind: ...Same as to me...I don't what will I do if...if something bad like this ever happen to him...I'll never be the same...without him.

(YN) tried getting up...but is hurt still...

(YN): Sh-Shit, my body...!

Josephine: D-Don't get up! You're still hurt.

Lisa Lisa: Yes (YN), stay put, Caesar go get Messina and Suzi Q now!

Caesar: On it!

Caesar rushes to go get Messina and Suzi Q to recover (YN) from his wounds...Lisa Lisa and JoJo stayed with (YN), as he then rest his eyes, being held by JoJo as she gave a soft blush smile...

Josephine: ...I'm relief and happy you're safe and okay...within my arms.

As For Lisa Lisa...she was relief as well...and yet the fact she notices how caring JoJo is with (YN) so far these past three weeks....

Lisa Lisa Mind: Seems like they get along pretty well.

-END OF CHAPTER 19-