Chp.37 Surprise!

-2 MONTHS LATER-

2 months later, around April 1939 at New York Suburb, in a cemetery, it was cloudy, and yet sprinkling as well, Lisa Lisa, Messina, Johanna, Smokey, and SpeedWagon alongside with a father pirate, who is praying for (YN) and Josephine, who tragically died from the volcano eruption...

Priest: Our father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.! Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth. Please, show your outmost respects and prayers for these two innocent teenager that have lost their lives and will be remembered.

Lisa Lisa and then we're horribly emotional, the fact that SpeedWagon again has lost another two dear friends of his, Lisa Lisa losing her student, and her daughter...and Johanna, again who is despairs with outmost sadness that she has lost yet another person she has cared, her granddaughter, and Smokey as well, to know he too lost two of his finest friends he has ever met in New York City...he slowly approaches to their grave...

Smokey: Goodbye JoJo, (YN), I've never knew you two for that long, could have been more than 6 months....don't matter...even you both are gone...I'm you guys friend still, for ever. Heh, you know what's crazy?? The fact you two are always so close...you guys couldn't been the perfect couple....heh, I'm sure you guys are right about now...up there.

Smokey got emotional and tearing up...Lisa Lisa as well as she didn't get the chance to tell JoJo that she is her actual mother....SpeedWagon was sadden too to lose yet another Joestar friend of his, and notice Johanna whimpering and holding back her tears...

SpeedWagon: Come Johanna...it won't do good if you stay longer here, you'll catch a cold...let's get you home.

Johanna: ...Just a bit longer, please.

SpeedWagon: Of course...just tell me when you're ready.

As they stood there for a bit longer, suddenly, a red vehicle pulled up and parked as two people got out from the car, and yet one of them started to slowly approach towards Johanna....and this person places it's hands onto Johanna's eyes...

???: Hehe, guess who??

Johanna suddenly gasps quietly, and she heard the persons voice, who sounded so familiar, too familiar, Lisa Lisa and the others heard it as well as they turn around...

???: Hehe, what gives fellas?? We've finally made it back here to New York! But nobody came to pick us up!

Suddenly, the other person showed up...

???: Heh, then we heard word that you guys were here at a funeral, we've been looking all over for you guys. Oh! Master! Im so glad to se you again! Also relief you're all healed up as well!

???: And Messina, got to see you up and okay. Oh! And look! Our chopped off body parts got a cool upgrade! Pretty cool huh??

???: We wanted to ask Stroheim to update our prosthetic body part and jazz it up a bit, but he's too busy out there fighting at a war.

Lisa Lisa and them were utterly shocked, jaw dropping and surprised as well to see these familiar people standing right in front of them!

Messina: B-But how..?!?

Smokey: N-No way!

And yet...the two people that were utterly shocked and surprised to see them alive and not dead were none other than Josephine and (YN) himself...