Chp.17 Eisidisi's Defeat

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Josephine is in deep trouble dealing with one of the pillar man, Eisidisi....while this was happening, (YN) was rushing down the hallway as he exits the building, and to see Messina and Caesar finding with their training...and yet the two of them noticing him...

Caesar: (YN), you okay? You seem like you are in a rush.

(YN): Not really, but then again, I have to check on JoJo, something doesn't feel right about now.

Messina: What do you mean?? She's off training with Loggs.

(YN): I-I don't know...but in my gut it's telling me that something is going on...and she's in trouble.

Caesar: Relax amico, you're worrying too much on her, look let me check on her from here with the binoculars and tell you she's fine.

Caesar then walks towards the edge of the building, as he grabs a binoculars and looks over to where JoJo is located from her training....and suddenly as he takes a look...he then sees JoJo having trouble dealing with Eisidisi...

Caesar: What?!? That pillar man...it's Eisidisi!!

(YN): Shit! I knew it!

Caesar: But how the hell did Eisidisi manage to find us here?!

(YN): I don't give a crap about that, she's in trouble! And I'm gonna save her!

Caesar: (YN) wait!

(YN) jumps off the roof, lands on the floor and started running down to go help JoJo...

Caesar: (YN)!!

Messina: Caesar, let him go.

Caesar: What?! But Messina!

Messina: Caesar, I've seen what (YN) is capable of to do with his Hamon within these past three weeks...he impresses me, and from what I can tell of right now, Loggs is dead by now, so if JoJo can't take out that pillar, then he can. For now, we must go and protect Lisa Lisa and the red stone. Come!

Messina heads over to Lisa Lisa, as Caesar worries for (YN) and JoJo, and has his hopes up for the two of them not to die on him....
.
.
.
Back at the fight....Josephine was tossed away by one of Eisidisi's boiling blood veins as it then caused her mask to explode and yet JoJo to recover from that toss...and she can barely feel the blood of Eisidisi's boiling on her lips...

Josephine: Nrgh! Damn his blood! Although...now that I finally get to has my sexy lips get out from that rotten mask, and the first thing you do is burn them off!

Eisidisi: Hehe, by the looks of it JoJo, you're planning something on your mind to defeat me, am I right, did I hit the bullseye?!

Josephine Mind: Shit, he's knowing too much! Okay, for my next plan...of course! I'll use the string! I'll act like I'm dodging away from him, and that time I'll be running with the string on these spikes with each move, once I do and manage to have him around them, I'll wrap him and finish him off with my Hamon!

Eisidisi: *chuckling* Here is the burning kings prison!!!

Eisidisi pushes his body towards the spikes, and to launch hair mod to the air and yet to stretch more veins out from his body, towards JoJo, whipping them as she manages to dodge them and yet bringing the string with her...and yet Eisidisi noticing it already...

Josephine: So you finally notice it already! Now what possible reason why my beanie be shrinking? Cause you are trap around on my string! As you can see my hat is 100% wool, conducting Hamon very well!