Chp.15 Hamon Training

-AUTHOR POV-

And now, JoJo and Caesar has met (YN)'s master, Lisa Lisa, and their training will begin. Their training leads to a location called Air Suplena m, an Island that is 30 minutes away from the northeast of Venice by boat. It is a dark and mysterious enclave. The island then somehow has a perfect symbol connected to Lisa-Lisa. That will be there training ground. And claims Lisa-Lisa's home as well. And as they arrive, their training has now began...

Lisa-Lisa: No time to waste! You first training is to climb on the hell climb pillar!

(YN): What?! Master, are you sure about this?!

Caesar: Pardon??

Josephine: What's the big deal??

(YN): Master, you know how hard it is for me to attempt climbing on the hell climb pillar?! It was difficult and especially dangerous! Did you really want them to start off with that?! So many have died there! Even heard stories about it too!

Lisa-Lisa: Stories may or may not be true (YN), but if you two fail, there will be no escape on this island.

Josephine: Hello?? Care to explain what's this all about with the "Hell Climb Pillar"?!

(YN): ...You'll see it for yourself when we enter through this gate.

Lisa Lisa then opens the gates, and yet...seems to be dark...

Josephine: Heh, doesn't seem that big at all.

Lisa-Lisa: Heh, I know, but it will be when you and Caesar drop all the way to the ground.

Caesar/Josephine: What?!

Lisa Lisa then shives the two of them, and yet to fall all the way down and yet landing around themselves a little lake half way filled through their bodies...

Caesar: Wh-What is this?! Thai doesn't seem water at all!

Josephine: I-It's more like...oil! Everything around us and the pillar is made out of oil!

Lisa-Lisa: It's 24 meters on top of the pillar to climb up back here. You can only use your bear hands to climb, no other way out. If you can't find a way out, then your graves shall be there.

(YN): But master! It'll be impossible for them to climb up here!

Lisa-Lisa: I know what I'm doing (YN), and also you need to train on your Hamon as well. "He's" told me everything about what you told him when you went up against that pillar man.

(YN): O-Oh...right, of course master.

Lisa Lisa nods and to walk away...and for (YN) to look down to Caesar and JoJo...

(YN): Hey Caesar! JoJo! I know you two can do this! It may be fearing and difficult, but I got my hopes up for the two of you! That's all I can do!

Caesar: *sighs* It's alright (YN), thanks anyways!

(YN): Right! And JoJo!

Josephine: Yeah!?

(YN) gives her a thumbs up and a smile...

(YN): Don't you give up on me! You can do it, I know you can!

Josephine blushes and to smile softly begin the mask she has on...

Josephine: Thanks! I'll do my best!

.
.
.
-3 days later-

3 days have now passed....and yet there's 27 days left for the death rings to be exposed...(YN) has been training a lot this pass three days with his Hamon strength....as for JoJo and Caesar, Caesar is making progress so far knowing 18 meters on the pillar...and as for JoJo...none, knowing shes still at the very bottom...