Chp.20

-Author POV-

After defeating Eisidisi for good, JoJo and the others have taken (YN) to his room to heal his wounds, afterwards he turn out okay, just minor wounds after all, Suzi Q apologies for not knowing about what happen to (YN) being kind controlled, it was okay, nothing to blame her at all. So afterwards Lisa Lisa use her Hamon on (YN) for him to remember where did Eisidisi delivered the red stone to while he was semiconscious at some other point while being king controlled...(YN) remembers that the red stone was sent to Switzerland, St.Moritz, in a package, with an envelope that has Lisa Lisa's name on it, and yet Messina has heard word that the cargo of the train has left ten minutes ago with the red stone alongside with it. They need to head over to St.Moritz before the red stone gets lay by someone else other than Kars and Wamuu...and so, after that, they all get ready to take a trip to St.Moritz to retire the red stone. And as they do, somehow JoJo has been getting too close to (YN) ever since Eisidisi's defeat, (YN) notices too, like if JoJo doesn't want to leave his side, which doesn't him at all. And so, their off.
.
.
.
.
Many hours later, they arrive close to St.Moritz...

Caesar: Yes, we caught up to the train!

Messina: Seems like their unloading more stuffs before leaving.

Lisa Lisa: We are less than an hour to arrive at St.Moritz, which leaves us more time to get there.

Suddenly, JoJo somehow started to notice (YN) being a bit worried...

Josephine: (YN), you alright?? You look a bit down.

(YN): Oh, it's nothing really...it's just...owning that Wamuu and Kars might be around St.Moritz somewhere...and I think to myself...am I really strong enough to go up against Wamuu for sure?

Josephine: Eh?? What do you mean???

(YN): Back at Venice...when Eisidisi took over my mind...I was strong enough to fight back...like if my training wasn't good enough, and if I wasn't able to fight back against Eisidisi taking over my mind...then I guess I won't be able to take our Wamuu on my own.

Josephine felt a bit down for (YN), but yet doesn't wanna hear that from him, so she says...

Josephine: Hey, don't say that.

(YN): ??

Josephine: I've seen you train as well, and by the looks of it you are for sure having the advantage to take down Wamuu. The way I see it...heh, I got my hopes on you, believe that. So I'll be rooting for you!

(YN) softly smiles at JoJo...

(YN): Heh, thanks JoJo, I needed that.

Josephine: *blushes* Your welcome.

Suddenly....a vehicle was heard to be honking behind...

Caesar: Tch, just who is honking?!

They look behind, and to see not only ordinary people honking at them, but more than german soldiers honking at them...

Josephine: What the?! German Soldiers?!

(YN): The helm are they doing here?!

Suddenly, one of them spoke...and his voice sounded really familiar, but from who and where???

???: *chuckling* What a surprise to see you two again. I must say, the two of you have grown a bit much, JoJo and (YN).

Josephine: Wh-What??! Did he-

(YN): Know our names??! But we don't know any German soldiers!

Suddenly, more of them appeared at the train, as they took a look inside of the cargo, and one of them got out with a package...