Chp.32 Kar's Ultimate Lifeform

-PLAY ULTIMATE THEME SONG-

As we left off, Kars has finally used the mask with the red stone of Aja, and yet to feel the power that the stone mask is giving him. Afterwards, Kars suddenly started to stand up slowly, as the stone mask breaks into pieces, suddenly, his left and right arms started to be covered up burned marks from the Hamon...

Stroheim: C-Can it be!? I thought no creature can obtain perfection!

Josephine: Damn you!

(YN): Bastard!

Stroheim: SpeedWagon, the Hamon is spreading everywhere in his body! The Hamon will melt him in any minute! He may be the same, but is not different at all! Soldiers, get the UV lights ready, let's hit him with one big beam and finish him up for good!

As the soldiers get ready, JoJo, (YN), SpeedWagon and Smokey realizes Kars looking around, as if he is starting to think of something...

SpeedWagon: What the hell is he up to now?!

Smokey: Mr.SpeedWagon look! His hand!

Suddenly, they realize to see Kar's left arm starting to change into an living breathing squirrel...

Josephine: H-Holy shit!! What the hell?!

(YN): Okay that's freakin weird!

The squirrel pets on Kars face, and suddenly...he leaps off from his arm...and to suddenly turn into a rabid savage wild Animal, with sharp teeth and rabies as it started to rush towards Stroheim...

Stroheim: Squirrel incoming!!!

The squirrel rushes through Stroheim's body, and to appear behind it and to leap towards a soldier and to slice his face off with its claws, knowing the squirrel is so little, and to have massive power somehow

Smokey: WAH! That's no ordinary squirrel!!

Josephine: Soldiers! Retreat!

(YN): Fall back! Fall back!

The savage squirrel killed two more soldiers with its claws and teeth, and to go running away towards Kars towards his hand and to shape-shift back to his normal hand, and to turn again into a butterfly...

SpeedWagon: My goodness he can manipulate any life form from his body!

Suddenly, the sun was rising already as Kars notice it as well, and everyone were relief about it knowing it might be the key to disintegrate Kars for good...

Smokey: Alright! The sun is rising!

As the run rose, the sun light disintegrated all of Kar's minions for good...

SpeedWagon: Their all disintegrated for good, which means it'll kill Kars for good! Jolly good show! Thank goodness!

. . . .
.
.
.
.
But as soon the sun light hit Kars directly....Kars turns around, and yet the sunlight didn't even bother Kars at all, nor Kars was bothered from the sunlight, he didn't feel nothing towards it...